X-Factor Finalist Cher Lloyd Gets Two New TattoosJanuary 9th, 2011 - 7:27 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Jan 9, (THAINDIAN NEW) It seems “The X-Factor” finalist Cher Lloyd is thoroughly enjoying her success and media attention lately. The stunning finalist was spotted sporting a brand new pair of tattoos on Saturday to mark her success in the show. Recent photo of “The X-Factor” beauty shows that she had inked song lyrics on her arm and image of a large diamond on her right hand.
Cher Lloyd showed her gorgeous tattoos when she departed from the airport in London on Saturday afternoon. The reality show starlet took to her social networking site to share her happiness at getting a new tattoo. Cher Lloyd stated that she got a “new ink”. However, she did not specify where she inked her new tattoo in the body. Just after “The X Factor” wrapped up this season, the gorgeous contestant, in one of her interviews, told a reputed media source that the first thing that she would like to do is to get a new tattoo for herself. Cher Lloyd said that she would get her mother’s favorite lyrics from a song and tattoo them on her wrist.
The reality star has inked Emmylou Harris and Tracy Chapman’s “All That You Have Is Your Soul” on her hand. Cher Lloyd, asked her fans last month in a micro-blogging site to give her suggestions and inspirations about tattoo. The 17-year-old stunning singer already has three tattoos on her body. She has inked a musical note on left hand, one on her back and also a Spanish phrase on her right arm. Cher Lloyd, who has signed Syco Music, previously told a reputed media source that the owner of the music label, Simon Cowell does not approve of tattoos. However, she seemed unperturbed when she said that she has her individual choice as well as desires while adding that she might get another tattoo for herself.
- Cher Lloyd shows off her eighth tattoo which is a tribute to her daddy - Mar 08, 2011
- Cher Lloyd defies judge Simon Cowell - Nov 07, 2010
- Cheryl Cole defends decision to put Cher through to the X-factor finale - Oct 05, 2010
- X-factor finalist Cher's dad Darren Lloyd sells her pictures on eBay - Nov 29, 2010
- Cheryl Cole Defends Decision To Put Cher Through The Final 12 - Oct 05, 2010
- Cher Lloyd feels that X Factor was better when she was a part of it - Dec 13, 2011
- Hindus decry racist jibes at British Roma singer Cher Lloyd - Feb 17, 2011
- Cher Lloyd breaks down at the X-factor press conference - Dec 10, 2010
- Cher Lloyd Takes Vitamin Injections To Fight Stage Fright - Oct 10, 2010
- Cheryl Cole gets new tattoo on lower back - Nov 27, 2010
- Rihanna And Christina Aguilera Face Criticism For Their Outrageous Outfits On "X-Factor" - Dec 13, 2010
- Cher Lloyd says that chances of winning the lottery are more than talking to Cheryl Cole - Aug 02, 2011
- Cher Lloyd talks about abuse on 'Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' - Feb 10, 2011
- X-Factor Star Cher Lloyd Caught Kissing One Direction's Zain Malik - Nov 02, 2010
- Cher Lloyd reprimanded for the state of her hotel room - Aug 10, 2011
Tags: airport in london, emmylou harris, gina gomez, individual choice, inspirations, media attention, media source, music label, new ink, new tattoo, right arm, saturday afternoon, simon cowell, social networking site, song lyrics, spanish phrase, starlet, stunning singer, tracy chapman, x factor