The Wanted rescue fan who faintedJuly 10th, 2012 - 10:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 10 (IANS) The Wanted band members Nathan Sykes and Tom Parker came to the rescue of a female fan who fainted out of excitement and suffered a seizure.
The boy band was arriving at Glasgow airport after their performance in the “T In The Park” festival when they were spotted by a group of teenagers.
One of the fans got so excited at the sight of seeing them that she fainted and hit her head on a brick, which led to a seizure, reports thesun.co.uk.
Sykes got out of the bus to help her, while Parker called the ambulance.
“It was as we pulled up at the airport that one of our fans collapsed on the floor. Nath stayed by her side while I called 999,” said Parker.
“It was pretty frightening, but anyone would have done the same,” he added.
- The Wanted fans v/s One Direction fans? - Aug 24, 2012
- The Wanted perform at Beckham's son's birthday - Sep 04, 2012
- Jay McGuiness loves Spears' smile - Aug 10, 2012
- 'Chasing the sun' not just about partying - Jun 27, 2012
- Susan Boyle faints in Heathrow airport heat - Feb 19, 2010
- Women faint after watching Boyle's '127 Hours' - Jan 13, 2011
- Sykes, Bromfield together? - Jun 27, 2012
- Styles gets another tattoo - Jul 20, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's flop public appearance - Sep 09, 2012
- Garfield, Stone silent about romance - Jun 20, 2012
- 'Geography-challenged' Taylor Momsen thinks Glasgow is in England! - Dec 20, 2010
- Adele's tunes inspire Stewart - Jun 02, 2012
- Jessie J scared of crazy fan - Apr 01, 2012
- Spice Girls performance made Harding nostalgic - Aug 27, 2012
- Posh launches new range of spectacles - Aug 09, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,