The top 10 dumb blonde quotes revealedJanuary 29th, 2009 - 5:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 29 (ANI): It looks like blonde stars have traded fame and fortune for a large slice of their brains, at least thats what their quotes suggest.
Paris Hilton recently goofed when she said that Britains Prime Minister is Gordon Ramsay, reports the Sun.
However, the hotel heiress isnt the only famous blonde to have uttered such things.
Heres the list of top 10 dumb blonde quotes:
1) Paris Hilton talking to press about the US chain store: “Wal-Mart… do they like make walls there?”
2) Jessica Simpson on NewleyWeds: Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it’’s tuna, but it says ”Chicken by the Sea.”
3) Alicia Silverstone on her role in Clueless: “I think that the film was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’’s true lightness.”
4) Chantelle Houghton when Big Brother said she had changed since becoming a celebrity: I”ve changed? What do you mean… I”ve changed my clothes?”
5) Jodie Marsh in a recent interview: “Eskimos are uncivilised because they don”t have any shops.”
6) Paris Hilton on her technique on the red carpet: “I don”t really think, I just walk.”
7) Jessica Simpson on her first day at high school: “A teacher asked us if anybody knew the names of the continents. I was sooo excited. I was like, Damn it! It’’s my first day of 7th grade, I”m in junior high and I know this answer. So I raised my hand, I was the first one, and I said A-E-I-O-U!”
8) Goldie Horn on her favourite types of films: “Comedy is funny”.
9) Sam Fox on fitness clothes: “Ive got 10 pairs of training shoes - one for every day of the week.”
10) Britney Spears on her taste in clothes: “So many people have asked me how I could possibly be a role model and dress like a tramp and get implants… all I have to say is that self-esteem is how you look at yourself and I feel good enough about myself so wear that kind of clothing… the breast implant issue has nothing to do with that…” (ANI)
Tags: alicia silverstone, big brother, breast implant, dumb blonde quotes, eskimos, fame and fortune, fitness clothes, goldie, gordon ramsay, hotel heiress, jessica simpson, london jan, names of the continents, newleyweds, paris hilton, red carpet, role model, sam fox, training shoes, wal mart