The Rolling Stones set to tour this yearFebruary 5th, 2009 - 5:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 5 (ANI): English rock band The Rolling Stones are set to hit the road in another tour later this year.
The band members, comprising of 65-year-old Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, 67-year-old Charlie Watts and 61-year-old Ronnie Wood, are looking forward to a multi-million-pound payday.
There is this offer for a US tour on the table. Its a good offer, the Daily Express quoted a source close to the band as saying.
They may be well into their 60s but the lads can still out-rock most of the bands around today.
They live well. Mick is a very healthy eater and Keith only has organic meals. They are in great shape for their ages. They live for performing so they will relish being back on the road. Its what they first got in the game to do, the source stated.
The band has performed hundreds of concerts with 38 tours across the globe in the past 46 years.
Now that the Faces reunion seems to be off, Ronnie is free to perform with the Stones, the source said.
Keith is particularly close to Ronnie and told him it would be a great way for him to get back on his feet, both personally and
- Rolling Stones Plan Farewell Tour - Jul 24, 2010
- Rolling Stones to bow out after 50 yrs in music - with giant farewell tour - Jul 24, 2010
- Mick Gagger wants best comedian for his new film - Apr 10, 2011
- Is Rolling Stones planning a farewell tour? - Jul 28, 2010
- Rolling Stones considering 50th anniversary tour - Sep 03, 2010
- Rolling Stones to tour in 2010? - Nov 06, 2009
- Rolling Stones gear up for final farewell - Jul 25, 2010
- Rolling Stones planning comeback tour for next year - Oct 29, 2010
- Today is Mick Jagger's birthday - Jul 26, 2011
- Rolling Stones' members not splitting - May 25, 2010
- Mick Jagger tells Ronnie Wood 'quit booze or be dropped from tour' - Jan 03, 2010
- Unseen Rolling Stones pics hidden in duffel bag for 40 yrs found - Dec 20, 2010
- Mick Jagger to make rock movie - Apr 10, 2011
- Rolling Stones blast 'touring sans Ronnie Wood' claims - Jan 06, 2010
- Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards drifting apart? - Jan 04, 2010
Tags: 60s, band members, charlie watts, concerts, daily express, english rock band, faces, game, globe, great shape, keith richards, lads, london feb, mick jagger, mick jagger and keith richards, organic meals, rolling stones, ronnie wood