The Pretty Woman wants to watch over BritneyNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:32 am ICT by admin
She also reveals that she would love to watch after the singer.
“I see and hear what’s happening to Britney Spears and it’s all I can do not to move her into my guesthouse and say, ‘Okay, this is how it’s going to be!’ And just take care of her,” People quoted her, as telling the mag.
And while she’s more than ready to take care of Britney, Roberts is not so willing to add another baby to her family.
She’s already mum to three kids - twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, who will turn 3 on Nov. 28 and son Henry, who was born in June this year.
“You only have so much energy and you want to put so much energy into each child. I wouldn’t know how to have five kids. And they’re a really good trio, these three,” she said. (ANI)
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Watching 'Fireflies...' makes Roberts emotional - Oct 14, 2011
- Roberts holidaying in Ireland - Aug 16, 2012
- Julia Roberts plans to shift to Hawaii - Jul 19, 2012
- Julia describes her husband as her 'Rock' - Sep 13, 2010
- Julia Roberts' kids shaved their heads in India - Oct 07, 2010
- Julia Roberts destined to marry Danny Moder - Jun 16, 2011
- Julia Roberts enjoying motherhood - May 22, 2010
- Julia Roberts' kids chanted and shaved their heads during India visit - Oct 12, 2010
- Roberts made life-long friends while shooting 'Eat Pray...' - Sep 23, 2010
- My kids teach me to enjoy small things in life, says Julia Roberts - May 22, 2010
- Julia Roberts not a Botox fan - Aug 06, 2010
- Julia Roberts wants mum to stay closer - Jan 16, 2010
- Julia Roberts keeps kids away from sweets - Aug 12, 2010
- Julia Roberts too busy to work on her looks - Aug 15, 2010