The Pretty Woman dreams of being a housewifeNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:33 am ICT by admin
“My dream is to be a highly fulfilled and productive stay-at-home mom and wife,” E! Online quoted her, as saying.
And that includes responsibilities like growing her own food as well as cooking it.
“The highest high would be growing our food that I then make, and then composting and growing more-that kind of circle,” she said.
Roberts also reveals that the five years of being Mrs Moder have been the best of her life.
Of tying the knot with Danny back in 2002, she says it was the “most correct decision I’ve ever made in my life. My whole body knew: Yes. He’s just my favorite guy.”
However, Roberts doesn’t plan to retire from the movie biz just yet.
She’s attached to star in the drama ‘Fireflies in the Garden’, opposite Ryan Reynolds and Willem Defoe, as well as a big-screen adaptation of the novel ‘The Friday Night Knitting Club’. (ANI)
- Watching 'Fireflies...' makes Roberts emotional - Oct 14, 2011
- Julia Roberts destined to marry Danny Moder - Jun 16, 2011
- Julia Roberts plans to shift to Hawaii - Jul 19, 2012
- Tom Hanks multi-tasking is pretty impressive : Julia Roberts - Jul 11, 2011
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Roberts' 'Fireflies...' releases after four years - Oct 14, 2011
- Roberts made life-long friends while shooting 'Eat Pray...' - Sep 23, 2010
- Roberts holidaying in Ireland - Aug 16, 2012
- Julia Roberts keeps kids away from sweets - Aug 12, 2010
- Julia Roberts' kids chanted and shaved their heads during India visit - Oct 12, 2010
- Is Julia Roberts planning to bid adieu to Hollywood? - Feb 22, 2009
- Julia Roberts enjoying motherhood - May 22, 2010
- I am a practising Hindu, says Julia Roberts - Aug 06, 2010
- Birth of Julia Roberts' twins 'healed family feud' - Aug 20, 2010
- Julia describes her husband as her 'Rock' - Sep 13, 2010
Tags: also reveals that, correct decision, danny moder, dreams of being, fireflies, full time, hazel and phinnaeus, highest high, pretty woman, reveals, ryan reynolds, screen adaptation, son henry, stay at home mom, three kids, time mother, time wife, tying the knot, willem defoe, woman dreams