The Mystery Of “A” Remains Unsolved In Pretty Little Liars Episode 10August 11th, 2010 - 7:34 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Aug 11, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The latest and last episode of “Pretty Little Liars” was called “Keep Your Friends Close” and it was aired on ABC Family last night. The ABC Family officials announced that the season one will end with “Keep Your Friends Close”, however, the highly anticipated teenage mystery drama will again come back with new bunch of 12 episodes in January 2011. Last night the American audience watched their favorite drama series and appreciated the performance of the powerhouse star cast.
In “Pretty Little Liars” episode 10 the audience saw how mysterious “A” haunts the girls with texts. The channel first announced that “A”s mystery will be solved this week but in the end “A” remains a mystery. FBI delves deeper in the investigation to find out the murderer of Alison and finds out a video tape where Alison is seen speaking with someone. The girls comes to a conclusion that Alison was dating Toby and suspects him. However, Spencer comes with a conclusion that one of their friends knows the real identity of “A”!
Hanna, Emily, Aria and Spencer goes to Mona’s birthday and “A” messages one of the girls saying that the party is going to be a “scavenger”hunt for them. Hanna drops the bomb when she says that she has discovered the identity of “A” and calls her friends to meet her in the nearby parking lot. When the girls reach the place they suddenly see that a car hitting Hanna and driving away. The audience are left stunned in the end when Aria receives a text from “A” which says that Hanna knew too much so she had to face the consequence. The audience is now waiting eagerly for the next episodes to be aired so that they know what happens with Hanna and also the identity of “A”.
- More Secrets Revealed In "Pretty Little Liars" Episode 16 - Feb 08, 2011
- Widely Anticipated "Pretty Little Liars" Episode 12 Airs On ABC - Jan 11, 2011
- Spencer Turns To Jason In The Latest Episode Of "Pretty Little Liars" - Feb 01, 2011
- "Pretty Little Liars" Episode 8 Generates Suspense And Curiosity - Jul 28, 2010
- "Pretty Little Liars" Episode 4: Can You Hear Me Now? - Jun 30, 2010
- Widely Anticipated "Pretty Little Liars" Episode 9 Airs On ABC - Aug 04, 2010
- Fifth Episode Of Pretty Little Liars Generates Great Curiousity - Jul 07, 2010
- Pretty Little Liars Episode 2 Lives Upto Expectation - Jun 16, 2010
- Pretty Little Liars: Preview Of Episode 12 - Jan 11, 2011
- Pretty Little Liars: 'To Kill A Mocking Girl' - Jun 23, 2010
- More Secrets On Pretty Little Liars - Jul 21, 2010
- Pretty Little Liars Episode 5 Attracts Attention - Jul 08, 2010
- The Doubts And Fears Of The Pretty Little Liars In Episode 6 - Jul 14, 2010
- Pretty Little Liars Hits American TV Atlast! - Jun 09, 2010
- "A" Helps Out Girls In The Latest Episode Of "Pretty Little Liars" - Jan 18, 2011
Tags: abc family, alison, american audience, aria, bomb, consequence, drama series, fbi, gina gomez, hanna, mona, murderer, one of the girls, parking lot, powerhouse, pretty little liars, scavenger hunt, spencer, teenage mystery, video tape