The middle age songs were really horrible - Neha MardaMay 15th, 2009 - 4:23 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Gorgeous actress Neha Marda from Sphere Origins’s Balika Vadhu speaks on music.
Q. Which songs are you enjoying most these days?
A. Very soothing songs because right now I am in Goa so the Thai and the Chicago music really soothes ones ears.
Q. Which film songs from the recent releases have appealed most to you?
A. I think Soniyo from raaz and songs from Delhi 6.
Q. What do you like most – original or remix?
Q. Which are your five all time favorite songs?
A. Pal pal dil ke paas, You say the most when you say nothing at all, Aaoge jab tum, Maula from Chak De and Soniyo from Raaz.
Q. Which is your favourite romantic song?
A. Soniyo from Raaz and You say the most when you say nothing at all are the most romantic songs for me.
Q.: Which opinion is most close to your heart – Today’s songs are better than oldies, Today’s songs are as good as oldies had been or Today’s songs are worse than oldies.
A. It is very subjective right now. The middle age songs were really horrible songs I believe but now we have Aatif Aslam and Kailash Kher, people who have given some amazingly good songs. The whole tone has made a lot of difference, the kind of music has changed; the lyrics have improved a lot too.
Q. How do you look at the concept – Old is Gold?
A. I respect this concept, but with the context with somebody who is experienced enough, somebody like grandparents, I believe they are old and gold. -Sampurn Media
- Today's songs are as good as oldies - Jay Bhanushali - May 08, 2009
- 'Teri Meri Kahaani' beautifully captures three eras (IANS Music Review) - Jun 01, 2012
- Emraan Hashmi's platter is full (Movie Snippets) - Jan 30, 2012
- Emraan an accommodating co-star, says Bipasha (Movie Snippets) - Feb 03, 2012
- Quality of music getting poor: Anand-Milind - May 19, 2012
- I am far removed from worldly matters: Lata - Sep 29, 2011
- Newcomers aren't bad investment in Bollywood - Jun 11, 2012
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Action Replayy' in Mumbai - Oct 10, 2010
- No strong musical backing for 'Singham' (IANS Music Review) - Jul 03, 2011
- Many big heroes refused to work with me: Mumtaz (Interview Part 2) - Jul 31, 2012
- 'Raaz 3' will be blockbuster, predicts Mahesh Bhatt (Movie Snippets) (With Image) - Feb 01, 2012
- 'Shirin Farhad...' soundtrack laced with romantic tones (IANS music review) - Aug 07, 2012
- Bollywood doesn't reflect our country: Ashim Ahluwalia - Apr 23, 2012
- Vishal-Shekhar mesmerise with 'Shanghai' songs (IANS music review) - May 16, 2012
- 'Kaun kenda hai' my personal favourite: composer (With Image) - Mar 20, 2012
Tags: age songs, all time favorite songs, chak de, chicago music, close to your heart, film songs, goa, good songs, gorgeous actress, grandparents, jab, maula, middle age, oldies, pal pal dil ke paas, raaz, romantic song, romantic songs, soothing songs, whole tone