The key to beauty, by Julia RobertsMay 5th, 2009 - 3:10 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 05 (ANI): Julia Roberts says that the key to staying beautiful is always to be looking at someone who loves you.
The 41-year-old actress has three kids 3-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus and 1-year-old son, Henry, with husband, Danny Moder.
And Roberts insists all of them make her look beautiful.
“The key to beauty is always to be looking at someone who loves you, really,” Us magazine quoted Roberts as telling the March issue of Allure.
“One of my favourite things about my children right now, even Henry, who can’t say all the words…sometimes he’ll see me and go, ‘Ma-ma!’ and throw himself on me. Or Finn says he likes my earrings. Or Hazel will say, ‘You look pretty, Mama,’ first thing in the morning.
“And I realize, that’s all my husband.
“They’re seeing the things that he does and the way that he shares his feelings with me, and the way that I share my feelings with him. The coolest thing you can do for your children is to love each other in their presence,” she added. (ANI)
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Julia Roberts destined to marry Danny Moder - Jun 16, 2011
- Julia Roberts plans to shift to Hawaii - Jul 19, 2012
- Roberts made life-long friends while shooting 'Eat Pray...' - Sep 23, 2010
- Watching 'Fireflies...' makes Roberts emotional - Oct 14, 2011
- Yummy Mummy: Julia Roberts - May 22, 2010
- Tom Hanks multi-tasking is pretty impressive : Julia Roberts - Jul 11, 2011
- Roberts holidaying in Ireland - Aug 16, 2012
- Julia Roberts too old for romantic comedies - Aug 02, 2010
- Julia Roberts shows off bikini bod in Hawaii - Sep 01, 2010
- Julia Roberts enjoying motherhood - May 22, 2010
- Julia Roberts not a Botox fan - Aug 06, 2010
- Julia describes her husband as her 'Rock' - Sep 13, 2010
- Julia Roberts thinks working makes her a better mother - Jul 13, 2009
- Julia Roberts' kids shaved their heads in India - Oct 07, 2010