‘Green Hornet’ Star Edward Furlong JailedJanuary 12th, 2011 - 7:59 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Jan 12, (THAINDIAN NEWS) “The Green Hornet” actor Edward Furlong has been accused of violating restraining order by court. The actor has been taken into custody on Tuesday after the judge ruled that he violated restraining order by court against his wife Rachael Kneeland. However, the actor is presently held with $75,000 bail. A reputed celebrity and lifestyle media outlet reported that Edward Furlong was even taken to the court for his progress hearing.
A reputed media outlet reported that City Attorney has told the judge at the time of the hearing that Edward Furlong was ordered to stay 100 yards away from his wife Rachael Kneeland. However, “The Green Hornet” actor violated the order by coming close to his estranged wife. The City Attorney urged that Edward Furlong should face necessary consequences for breaching court orders. The judge even ruled that Edward Furlong has violated his probation and hence the actor was taken into custody. The “Terminator 2: Judgment Day” actor recently hogged limelight for his role in the upcoming movie ‘The Green Hornet”. The actor had a troubled past as he fought against his alcohol and drug problems. Edward Furlong exchanged vows with Rachael Kneeland in 2006 and parted ways with his wife in 2009, after his wife filed for divorce.
After the couple parted ways, Rachael Kneeland asked for restraining orders from court. The court documents stated that Edward Furlong had attacked her and even threatened her number of times. However, later she even tried to dismiss the restraining order and said that the estranged couple are trying an amicable split. On the other hand, Edward Furlong’s representative rubbished all these allegations. Edward Furlong appeared in “The Green Hornet” premiere on Monday.
- Actor Eddie Furlong Taken Into Custody For Violating Restraining Order - Jan 13, 2011
- 'Green Hornet' star Edward Furlong jailed - Jan 12, 2011
- Furlong's wife gets restraining order - Aug 18, 2010
- Brooke Mueller wins restraining order against Charlie Sheen - Mar 02, 2011
- Sheen, Mueller reach agreement over kids' custody - Mar 11, 2011
- Sheen forced to surrender kids' custody - Mar 03, 2011
- Sheen's estranged wife gets restraining order against him - Mar 02, 2011
- John Edwards Engaged - Rumor Hits Web - Jan 08, 2011
- Halle Berry accuses ex for imperilling child's safety - Jun 29, 2011
- Bree Olson leaves Charlie Sheen's tour - Apr 19, 2011
- Actor Randy Quaid and wife misses hearing in Santa Barbara court - Nov 17, 2010
- Camille Grammer's Husband Poses Problem For Her - Dec 24, 2010
- Charlie Sheen doesn't want the court hearing to be recorded on TV cameras - Jan 15, 2010
- Mel Gibson Wishes To Give 1% Of His Monthly Expense To Daughter - Aug 22, 2010
- Dylan Walsh And Joanna Going File For Divorce - Dec 16, 2010
Tags: alcohol and drug problems, allegations, celebrity, city attorney, consequences, court documents, divorce, edward furlong, gina gomez, green hornet, hornet, life style, limelight, probation, restraining order, restraining orders, terminator 2, terminator 2 judgment day, vows