The “Glee” Stars Go Wild In GQ Photo-ShootOctober 21st, 2010 - 9:34 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Oct 21, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The three actors of popular musical drama series “Glee” has disturbed The Parents Television Council after a reputed magazine published the racy photos of them. Lea Michele, Dianna Agron and Cory Monteith posed for GQ magazine where they wore various provocative dresses. The PTC has released a statement yesterday where it was stated that they have denounced the makers of the “Glee” for their “hyper-sexualized” GQ photo shoot titled “Glee Gone Wild!” which will be featured on the November issue.
A reputed media source reported that the provocative photo-shoot was done by Terry Richardson, who previously faced many sexual harassment accusations from his clients. The PTC released a statement where it was stated that GQ magazine, which is generally targeted for adult men is now “sexualizing” actresses who play the role of high school students in the musical series. The Parents Television Council has stated that the photo-shoot mainly borders on “pedophilia” and it PTC feels that the photo-shoot is the “overt sexualization” of young girls in the field of entertainment.
On the other hand GQ magazine officials said that they would publish the photographs in their November issue. Jim Nelson, the Editor-in-Chief of the magazine told a reputed media source that The Parents Television Council should know how to divide fantasy and reality. The Editor-in-Chief said that the actors of “Glee” who posed for the photographs are not “kids” any more and they have right to make their own decisions. In the recent photo-shoot Corey Monteith, Dianna Agron and Lea Michele have left little to the imagination of the viewers and the PTC officials thinks that the whole photo-shoot is not good for the families.
- GQ Promises To Post Behind The Scenes Videos Of "Glee" Photoshoot - Nov 02, 2010
- Dianna Agron Says Sorry For Offending Anyone With Racy GQ Magazine Pictures - Oct 25, 2010
- GQ's risque 'Glee' photo "borders on paedophilia": Parents Television Council - Oct 21, 2010
- GQ to release 'Glee Behind The Scenes' Video - Nov 02, 2010
- "Glee" Star Dianna Agron Offers Apology For Controversial GQ Magazine Photos - Oct 22, 2010
- Lea Michele doesn't regret GQ photoshoot - Nov 17, 2011
- 'Glee' stars' racy schoolgirl photo shoot 'harming women of all ages' - Oct 26, 2010
- ‘Glee’ Stars Pose for GQ Magazine - Oct 21, 2010
- 'Glee' men offered $100k to pose for Playgirl mag - Oct 23, 2010
- Controversial Behind The Scenes 'GQ Glee' Video To Be Released - Nov 02, 2010
- GQ 'Glee' Photo shoot Behind The Scenes Video To Be Out Soon - Nov 02, 2010
- 'Glee' star apologizes over racy schoolgirl photo shoot - Oct 22, 2010
- Underage 'Skins' cast's lingerie photo shoot for Elle raises 'concerns' - Feb 18, 2011
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele's "Top Secret" Photos Got Leaked - Nov 11, 2010
- 'Glee' stars Lea Michele, Dianna Agron don naughty schoolgirl gear for GQ - Oct 20, 2010
Tags: adult men, cory monteith, dianna agron, drama series, gina gomez, glee, high school students, jim nelson, lea michele, magazine officials, media source, musical drama, parents television council, pedophilia, photo shoot, ptc, racy photos, sexual harassment, sexualization, terry richardson