The fourth generation iPod ShuffleSeptember 24th, 2010 - 7:38 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 24, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Everyone loved the second generation iPod Shuffle, and almost everyone hated the third generation iPod Shuffle. Although the third generation Shuffle was a significant leap but we are not user if Apple made the leap in the right direction (I’m sure Apple knows!). Well the good news is that the iPod Shuffle 4th generation is truly amazing.
Surprisingly the 4th generation model looks like the descendent of the 2nd generation shuffle. The new Shuffle has a bunch of easy-to-navigate buttons. The shuffle 4G has a square body and it comes with a clip to attach with your clothes.
The new shuffle comes in a one-size-fits-all version of 2GB that costs $49; you can get the shuffle in five colors: blue, green, orange, pink and silver. The controls are fairly simple; the circular set of buttons allows you to move forward or backwards. The center button toggles play and pause functionality.
The best part about the 4G shuffle is that it has a voice over feature that informs you the name of the artist and album of the current track. The Shuffle 4G can also inform you about the amount of battery left on your device. The “voice over” compensates for the lack of a display pane.
Apple has decided to keep it simple and functional with the 4G Shuffle model and with a price tag of a meager $49 it’s the perfect Gym companion.
– Sampurn Wire
- The new iPod touch: practically a smartphone - Sep 19, 2010
- Apple redesigns iPod touch, updates iPod nano - Sep 13, 2012
- New iPod Nano Gets TouchScreen, Ditches Video Camera - Sep 02, 2010
- Apple's new iWatch can be worn on wrist - Sep 09, 2010
- Apple recalls first-gen iPod nano - Nov 13, 2011
- Apple set to launch smaller, lighter iPod Nano - Sep 02, 2010
- iPod nanos recalled fearing battery fire - Nov 17, 2011
- Jordan accused of iPod rip-off - Sep 04, 2010
- Apple iPad available for Rs.27,900 in India - Jan 28, 2011
- YouTube launches iPhone app with advertisements - Sep 12, 2012
- Black Friday Apple Deals Sound Interesting - Nov 25, 2010
- Apple introduces new version of computer operating system - Jun 12, 2012
- Apple doubles profit on solid iPhone sales - Apr 25, 2012
- Apple TV Revamped, But Will It Be A Hit? - Sep 02, 2010
- Black Friday Online Deals From Apple Unveiled - Nov 26, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,