The Fateful Matrimony of David Letterman and Regina LaskoMarch 24th, 2009 - 8:42 pm ICT by GD
After two decades of dating and one son, the two love smitten people, David Letterman, the Talk Show host has finally married Regina Lasko.
That the time of the wedding that took place on the 9th of March at a Choteau in Montana, David Letterman was 61 years of age, the bride, Regina Lasko 48 and the groom’s best man, their son Harry 5 years old.
After getting married Letterman reflected, how he thought that he would never get married. During the Late Show taping he said, “I had avoided getting married pretty good for, like, 23 years,” he further added, “and I secretly felt that men who were married admired me, like I was the last of the real gunslingers.” Yes we know that age gets the better of every man and one cannot be a gunslinger for a lifetime.
However, when Dave had finally made up his mind to get married, fate seemed to be on the other side, it seemed as though fate still wanted him to remain as a gunslinger. When they were on their way to the to the courthouse to make a legal affair out of their matrimony, their vehicle, a truck to be precise got stuck in the mud, of course one may think that fate was testing his commitment.
Recounting the truck getting stuck in the mud incident, Dave said, “so, now we think, well, somebody will come, but, no, nobody comes along. It’s Thursday afternoon, who’s coming along, Zorro? No, nobody, so I get out of the truck and I walk two miles back to the house into a 50 mile per hour. It’s not Beverly Hills, it’s Montana, for God’s sakes. And the whole way, I’m thinking: See, smart ass, see, see, you try to get married, this is what happens.”
- David Letterman Ties the Knot - Mar 24, 2009
- David Letterman ties the knot with long-time girlfriend - Mar 24, 2009
- David apologizes to Regina Lasko for cheating on her - Oct 06, 2009
- Julia Roberts grills David Letterman on his secret marriage - Jun 11, 2009
- David Letterman's wife 'forced him to apologise publicly' - Oct 09, 2009
- Betty White says that she still goes on dates - May 06, 2011
- David Letterman's wife shocked over blackmail scandal - Oct 06, 2009
- David Letterman worried sex tape may get leaked - Oct 22, 2009
- IRT Most Dangerous Roads - Nov 30, 2010
- Robert Halderman to plead guilty in the David Letterman extortion case - Mar 10, 2010
- Holly Hester And Stephanie Birkitt Leads Letterman To Apologize To Staff - Oct 06, 2009
- David Letterman blackmail case: TV producer pleads guilty - Mar 10, 2010
- Letterman makes on-air apology to wife over expose of sexual affairs - Oct 06, 2009
- David Letterman's wife Regina Lasko gets on-air apology - Oct 06, 2009
- The grooms were drunk, the brides said no - May 01, 2012
Tags: 23 years, best man, beverly hills, choteau, david letterman, decades, fate, gunslinger, gunslingers, late show, lifetime, matrimony, montana, mud, regina lasko, sakes, smart ass, talk show host, thursday afternoon, zorro