‘The Duchess’ Keira Knightley’s loo woesApril 1st, 2009 - 2:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 1 (ANI): Keira Knightley has admitted that wearing an 18th-century wig and corset for ‘The Duchess’ made her uncomfortable on the loo.
The 24-year-old actress, who played Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire, in the film, has confessed that she had to face some awkward moments because of her wardrobe in the film.
“Going to the toilet was difficult,” the Daily Express quoted Knightley, as telling Skymag.
“I didn’t fit into the loo in my trailer! Why have I shared that publicly? I don’t know,” she added.
Meanwhile, Knightley has kicked her addiction for designer shoes.
The British beauty previously revealed buying expensive footwear is one of her biggest extravagances.
However, Knightley said that she has now stopped buying and started renting. (ANI)
- Keira Knightley waives her fee for art film - Apr 15, 2010
- Keira Knightley fits into a 23-and-a-half-inch corset! - Sep 19, 2008
- Keira Knightleys movie wig was a real pain in the neck! - Jul 22, 2008
- Keira Knightley couldnt breathe in The Duchess costumes! - Sep 04, 2008
- Keira Knightleys towering wig had crewmembers building platform for support! - Sep 17, 2008
- Keira Knightley says playing The Duchess role was a real pain in the neck - Sep 28, 2008
- Keira Knightley kicks designer shoes butt! - Mar 17, 2009
- Keira Knightley says she is no Princess Diana - Aug 25, 2008
- Knightley struggling under heavy wigs for 'The Duchess' - Jul 22, 2008
- Keira Knighley splits with her boyfriend Rupert - Jan 13, 2011
- Knightley wants to avoid big movie roles - Jul 27, 2012
- Keira Knightley splurges on high-end fashion only if her mum allows - Feb 01, 2011
- Knightley's dancing woes - Sep 07, 2012
- Knightley felt like superwoman in new ad - Mar 13, 2011
- Knightley wants to work with fiance - Jul 14, 2012
Tags: 18th century, actress, addiction, awkward moments, cavendish, corset, daily express, designer shoes, duchess of devonshire, footwear, georgiana, going to the toilet, keira knightley, london, loo, wardrobe, wig, woes