The Deep End: Scholarships and ConflictFebruary 12th, 2010 - 7:24 pm ICT by admin
By Anita Thomas
When tennis star Hannah is accused of cheating her scholarship is evoked and Sterling is hired to prove she is not a cheater. Questioning Hannah leads them to believe that another young girl who is jealous of Hannah may be implicating she has been using steroids. Dylan and Beth speak to school administrators to discuss Hannah’s predicament, school officials reveal blood test shows that Hannah could be a man. Court rules in favor of Hannah and has her scholarship reinstated. Things change though for Hannah when a clause in her scholarship strictly says she must be female, since test show she is considered a transgender person who scholarship is still evoked. More genetic testing finds that that Hannah is also infertile because she is a transgender, thus making her disabled due to a birth defect. Making the scholarship viable once again. The publicity of the case got her offers to go pro, leading her to turn down the scholarship.
A trained derailed several years ago causing millions of dollars in damages and some injuries were sustained to the passengers. Mr. Shay was the engineer at the time of the derailment is held accountable for the accident facing up to 25 years in jail. Drugs were found in his system, which makes matters worse for Liam and Malcolm to defend him. Speaking with their client he tells them the drugs found in test were that to help him stay alert. Liam and Malcolm are pitted towards one another in working on the case. Investigating the legitimacy of the test done from the D & C Cargo Company they come across the fact the test was falsified to protect the reputation of the company.
Addy is assigned to represent Cliff incase Katie files a wrongful termination suit against. Katie a former paralegal was fired when it was discovered she was having an affair with her boss Cliff Huddle.
- The Deep End: Sleeping with the boss - Jan 29, 2010
- The Deep End: Addy's boyfriend has a big question - Feb 19, 2010
- The Deep End: A Marriage of Proxy - Feb 05, 2010
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Hemsworth's family likes Cyrus - Jul 03, 2012
- Miley Cyrus denies Liam Hemsworth cheating report - Jun 14, 2012
- Stranded Driver Survives 40C Outback Trek - Jan 05, 2012
- Miley Cyrus's 'beau Liam Hemsworth moves in with her' - Sep 21, 2010
- Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth 'rekindle romance' - Apr 02, 2011
- Maggie to play Liam Neeson's saviour in 'Taken 2' - Mar 21, 2012
- Liam Hemsworth And Miley Cyrus Parting Ways? - Aug 27, 2010
- Stowaway Liam Corcoran says that, 'boarding a plane was easier than doing homework' - Jul 26, 2012
- Jilted wife puts hubby's things on road! - May 19, 2012
- Sarah Beth James Is Miss Mississippi 2010 - Jul 11, 2010
- Miss Michigan Katie Lynn LaRoche Wins Quality Of Life Award At Miss America 2011 - Jan 16, 2011
Tags: addy, anita thomas, birth defect, blood test, cargo company, derailment, genetic testing, hannah, having an affair, huddle, incase, legitimacy, liam, paralegal, predicament, school officials, shay, tennis star, transgender person, wrongful termination suit