The Dark Knight wins top movie website’’s Best Film of 2008 titleDecember 31st, 2008 - 5:37 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, December 31 (ANI): Batman blockbuster The Dark Knight has won the title to be the Best Film of 2008 on a prominent movie news website Moviehole.net.
The end-of-year review saw the superhero film, starring late actor Heath Ledger and Christian Bale, leaving behind The Brothers Bloom and Transsiberian.
Frost/Nixon and Stop-Loss wrapped up the top five spot, reports Contactmusic.
Meanwhile, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of The Crystal Skull was dubbed Moviehole.net’’s Worst Film of 2008 in a related list.
The fourth film in the Indiana Jones franchise managed to lay ahead of The Day The Earth Stood Still and Mummy sequel The Tomb of The Dragon Emperor. (ANI)
- When Joker made Batman cry - Jun 06, 2012
- No Joker In "Batman 3"? - Jul 17, 2010
- The Dark Knight dominates People''s Choice Awards - Jan 08, 2009
- Ledger's Joker named summer's best villain - Sep 04, 2008
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Make Batman Fans Expectant - Jan 20, 2011
- Anne Hathaway From Tiara To Catsuit In 'The Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' Not The Last Batman Movie For Christian Bale? - Jan 23, 2011
- No Heath Ledger In Dark Knight Rises - Dec 05, 2010
- Sequel of 'The Dark Night' to Hit Screens in 2012 - May 03, 2010
- 'The Dark Knight' sequel to hit screens in 2012 - May 02, 2010
- Brosnans Mamma Mia! leads race for National Movie Awards - Aug 02, 2008
- Harrison Ford to reprise last Indiana Jones role at 70 - Aug 23, 2010
- Up in the Air named best movie of 2009 - Dec 29, 2009
- Natalie Portman rubbishes 'Dragon Tattoo' movie rumours - Jul 27, 2010
- Harrison Ford 'would love' to do another Indiana Jones flick - Nov 09, 2010
Tags: actor heath, batman, best film, blockbuster, bloom, christian bale, crystal skull, dark knight, december 31, dragon, earth, emperor, franchise, heath ledger, indiana jones, nixon, sequel, transsiberian