“The Chicago Code” Makes Its Debut On FoxFebruary 8th, 2011 - 8:21 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Feb 8, (THAINDIAN NEWS) With soaring anticipation among the viewers who were eagerly waiting to watch the much-hyped season premiere, Fox police drama series “The Chicago Code” made its debut on the network last night. The show which stars Jennifer Beal as Chicago Police Superintendent while Jason Clarke edges the role of an individualistic policeman, premiered on the network on Monday night and large number of viewers tuned in to watch the pilot episode as well.
Since the pilot episode of “The Chicago Code” was aired on Fox last night, it has managed to garner good reviews with many critics reiterating that the police-procedural show boasts of all the necessary elements to became the most-watched show on television. The pilot episode gave the viewers a glimpse of what they might expect to see in the upcoming segments of the show by introducing the lead characters while also providing a closer look to their mission in the nail-biting drama. As expected, the season premiere of the cop drama was successful in receiving wide viewership which in part resulted from the 528 promotional spots of the series that was run by Fox network during the Super Bowl broadcast on Sunday night.
The expectations from Fox’s latest presentation is indeed running extremely high as it has been created by none other than Shawn Ryan, who is known to have created the hit FX series “The Shield.” Although the pilot episode was able to keep the viewers glued to the television screens, whether “The Chicago Code” would be able to hold on to their attention remains to be seen.
- Fox Cancels "Lone Star", Replaces It With "Lie To Me" - Sep 29, 2010
- NBC Cancels Spy Drama Series "Undercovers" - Nov 05, 2010
- FX's "Justified" Season 2 Kicks Off - Feb 10, 2011
- "The Gates" Tv Show Debuts On ABC - Jun 21, 2010
- Ratings for 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' remain high - Dec 18, 2010
- ABC's Latest Presentation "Happy Town" Captivates Viewers' Attention - Apr 29, 2010
- Britney Spears Soars "Glee" Ratings - Sep 30, 2010
- "Law & Order: Los Angeles" Makes Its Debut on NBC - Sep 30, 2010
- NBC Reality Show "The Sing-Off" Back With A Bang - Dec 07, 2010
- "CSI: Miami" Season 9 Debuts on CBS - Oct 04, 2010
- "Hawaii Five-0" Thrills Viewers With Sunday Night Episode - Jan 24, 2011
- Palin's reality show breaks TLC history after drawing nearly 5m viewers - Nov 16, 2010
- Warne's talk show cut before final episode - Jan 05, 2011
- "Medium" TV Show Bids Its Final Farewell - Jan 22, 2011
- "Undercover Boss" Features Chicago Cubs Co-Owner Todd Ricketts - Nov 08, 2010
Tags: anticipation, chicago police, closer look, cop drama, drama series, fox network, gina gomez, glimpse, jason clarke, jennifer beal, monday night, necessary elements, pilot episode, police drama, police superintendent, policeman, season premiere, super bowl broadcast, television screens, viewership