The Cheeky Girls go nude for climate-change charityFebruary 11th, 2008 - 4:48 pm ICT by admin
London, Feb 10 (ANI): The Cheeky Girls Gabriela and twin sister Monica Irimia have done their bit for the environment by posing naked for an organisation.
The Romanian pop duo stuck leaves over their hottest spots to boost Club4Climate - an organisation that uses glamorous parties to help spread the word about climate change.
And Founder Richard Curson is already eyeing up more celebs to strip down in the name of saving the planet.
“We’re really keen to get more women to strip for us, The Sun quoted Curson, as saying.
“I’m sure it won’t be much of a problem when they realise that it’s in aid of a good cause.
“I’m hoping Keira Knightley and Katherine Jenkins will want to work with us, they’d be great,” he added. (ANI)
- Knightley not worried about nudity - Sep 08, 2012
- Knightley hates her bad skin - Mar 17, 2012
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- Katherine Jenkins vows to gain weight - May 23, 2012
- French women strip to undies to celebrate different body shapes - Mar 26, 2011
- Knightley's dancing woes - Sep 07, 2012
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Prince Harry spotted at UK club that holds naked shows, extols drugs use - Feb 19, 2011
- Gabriela Irimia cautioned by police for shoplifting - Jan 09, 2011
- Third time lucky Knightley - Sep 15, 2011
- Keira Knightley is 'Glee' actor Matthew Morrison's dream guest star - Jan 05, 2011
- Keira Knightley prefers masculine fragrances - Mar 23, 2011
- Keira Knightley caught kissing James Righton - Apr 14, 2011
- Keira Knightley 'has had enough of Pirates of the Caribbean' - Oct 04, 2010