The character of Shourya is quite adventurous - Sourabh PandeyMarch 23rd, 2009 - 12:58 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Sourabh Pandey who made his television debut through Synergy Adlabs, Jiya Jale will now be seen as Shourya in his new adventurous serial, Shourya aur Suhani. This Delhi based actor feels that this serial is surely going to attract the kids and is very confident about the shows success.
We spoke to Sourabh Pandey about his role and more…
How did you the get the role of Shourya?
It was through auditions. The production house called me for the screen test and thus I got the role of Shourya. I’m quite excited about this role which is quite new and adventurous for me and so I’m looking forward for this serial to get on-air.
What kind of preparations you have done for this role?
I have really worked hard for this role and the character which I play needs to be well build, so for that I have worked out for 6 months under the training of Mr.Maharashtra and Mr. India Amit Roy, which included rigorous work-outs and balance diet. Moreover I have also seen adventurous films like Tarzan, Krrish et al.
What is your character Shourya all about?
The character of Shourya is quite adventurous and helps the needy in their crisis. You can call him messiah. He can’t see the injustice happening to the innocent people but at the same time he is very honest and romantic.
Tell us about your experience shooting the action sequences?
It was again thrilling and adventurous. While shooting I have got hurt but later on it feels great to be the part of the new adventurous serial.
Do you think this serial will gain huge TRP during the weekends?
This serial is especially for kids as they are not interested in those saas-bahu serials. They like to watch adventurous serials and in the past also these kids have liked thrilling serials. I’m hoping this serial will also be liked by the kids.
Would you try your luck in Bollywood?
Oh Why not and frankly speaking every other new comer who comes to Mumbai wants to be in films and if I get good roles, I will definitely do it.
–Dhanashri Kulkarni / Sampurn Media
- 'Where goddesses are worshipped, women are treated badly' (With Image) - Jan 31, 2012
- No saas-bahu dramas for me: Rati Pandey (With Images) - Jan 02, 2012
- Actors live on edge, it's scary: Rajesh Khera - Jan 06, 2012
- Tarzan among the first mass marketed figures, says Canadian academic - Jul 04, 2010
- TV excellent medium for writers: Kamlesh Pandey (Interview) - Oct 04, 2011
- Playing historical character is not easy: Achint Kaur - Dec 31, 2010
- Sphere Origins come up with- Shaurya and Suhani - Mar 20, 2009
- No movie theatres, but filmmaking a passion for these Saudis (With Image) - Apr 18, 2012
- I want to stay away from saas-bahu sagas: TV actress Smita - Mar 20, 2011
- Merchant Navy to scriptwriting - Bikram Sandhu explores new avenues - Jun 24, 2012
- Being Ghasita was really challenging -Hemant Pandey - Feb 16, 2010
- Aamir Dalvi replaces Dakssh Ajit Singh in 'Chhal...' - Jun 21, 2012
- My character is the same as Mr. Shivaji in CID- Milind Gunaji - Sep 08, 2009
- Vijender Singh to enter 'Roadies' (TV Snippets) - Apr 13, 2011
- Shilpa Tulaskar to play as a mediator of Lord Ganesha in 'Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein' - Sep 15, 2010
Tags: action sequences, amit roy, aur, balance diet, bollywood, injustice, jale, krrish, maharashtra, messiah, mr india, new comer, rigorous work, screen test, serials, synergy, tarzan, television debut, trp, work outs