The Bond girl problems Eva Green never bargained for!December 6th, 2007 - 5:11 pm ICT by admin
London, Dec 6 (ANI): Bond Girl Eva Green admits that life has been very different ever since she starred opposite Daniel Craig in Casino Royale.
Eva admitted that her fame as a Bond girl hasnt been so welcoming.
I was in a Dior show in June and I had people coming up to me and asking questions, and it was all about glamour and clothes, and they were like, Oh, youre the Bond girl! Give us some tips! the Daily Express quoted Eva, as telling Vogue.
Sometimes I get very angry, and I shouldnt. Maybe I should take some calming pills and be very poised and relaxed, she said.
She also revealed that her mother has managed to keep her grounded despite all the fame, and now wants her to give it all up.
Marlene Jobert, who was a French star from the Sixties, is eager to advise her daughter against the acting profession, insisting: You can still change! You can still get out!
The French actress has reunited with Craig in new fantasy film The Golden Compass. (ANI)
- Eva Green 'scared' about the idea of playing Maria Callas in biopic - Jan 26, 2011
- Eva Green still takes acting classes - Jun 24, 2011
- 'Tron: Legacy' Actress Olivia Wilde Speaks About Her Role And Career - Dec 18, 2010
- Is Naomie Harris the new Bond girl? - Jun 07, 2011
- Mila Kunis new face of Dior - Jan 06, 2012
- Emily Blunt eyes Bond role - Mar 08, 2012
- Now Longoria goes topless - May 15, 2011
- Eva Green says she was bullied into doing Bond role - Jul 28, 2009
- Eva Green won't mind stripping again - Oct 31, 2009
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- I thought I'm not right Bond girl: Naomie Harris - Jan 16, 2012
- Kate Winslet To ‘Bond’ With Sam Mendes In UK - Dec 03, 2010
- Special vegan shoes for Natalie Portman by Christian Dior - Dec 15, 2010
- Rachel Weisz 'to play Bond's enemy in next 007 film' - Jan 20, 2011
- I feel proud 'Bond' taught me to shoot: Wilde - Aug 16, 2011
Tags: bond girl, casino royale, daily express, daniel craig, dior, eva green, fantasy film, french actress, french star, girl problems, golden compass, hasnt, marlene jobert, new fantasy, sixties, vogue