The Biggest Loser recapFebruary 2nd, 2011 - 7:26 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Feb 2 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The episode five of this season’s weight losing show, “The Biggest Loser” was aired recently.
As usual all the teams worked hard to lose weight. The Green Team got to rejoin the ranch. Initially, Cara and Brett planned that the pair should be doing some ball throwing contest. She also had some boxing ring for the teammates to work out there. She explained that the ring was not meant to punch each other but to promote teamwork.
The planned workout though didn’t go as planned as the team got into yelling and shouting at each other. Eventually Q claimed that he feels the boxing was not having any effect on him. He believed he was not burning enough calories and subsequently wanted to do something on his own.
This got some of his teammates to call him selfish. Cara was particular bitter about Q’s decision because she felt he should have told her what was going on.
The other teams however were all very serious on the workouts. Finally the weights came in. The Purple team lost a total of 11 pounds but the Red team after the weigh-ins was up for elimination. After the vote, Larialmy who lost 74 pounds on her own was voted out of the show.
- 'The Biggest Loser' premiere shows an interesting cast - Jan 05, 2011
- Biggest Loser couples' recap - Jan 12, 2011
- Critics want me to keep proving myself: Mary Kom - Jul 28, 2012
- Biggest Loser contestant gets a marriage proposal - Dec 11, 2009
- Ricki Lake wants to lose weight during the 'Dancing With The Stars' show - Sep 01, 2011
- Jordin Sparks achieves perfect ten figure - Jul 22, 2012
- Jill Scott flaunts new slim figure - May 20, 2011
- Simpson wants to lose 50 pounds in five months - Jun 24, 2012
- "The Biggest Loser" 2011 Welcomes Two New Trainers - Jan 19, 2011
- Simpson gained 70 pounds during pregnancy - Jul 15, 2012
- Aretha Franklin weight loss sparked by embarrassing incident - Apr 30, 2011
- WWE Raw Roulette: Sin Cara vs Evan Bourne - Jun 28, 2011
- UFC 118 Weigh-In Soars Up Excitement For Main Event - Aug 28, 2010
- WWE Smackdown: Sin Cara vs Tyson Kidd - Sep 11, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara - Oct 08, 2011