‘That Girl In Yellow Boots’ first look revealed (With Image)August 11th, 2011 - 8:22 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 11 (IANS) “A shocking story of twisted relationships” - that’s what the first poster of Anurag Kashyap’s “That Girl In Yellow Boots” proclaims. Unveiled Thursday, the first look is a poster in yellow, and features actress Kalki Koechlin as a girl in distress.
The movie narrates the complications that a girl goes through in her journey to search for her father who she has never met before, and the poster depicts the story of her twisted relationships with others, said a press statement.
Written by Kalki, the film, releasing Sep 2, has already travelled to international events like the Toronto International Film Festival, Venice Film Festival and International Film Festival of Los Angeles (IFFLA).
It also features Naseeruddin Shah in a pivotal role.
- Kashyap's '...Yellow Boots' to release in Britain - Aug 27, 2011
- 'That Girl In Yellow Boots' to premier in New York - Aug 23, 2011
- 'That Girl...' goes to Toronto, Venice film festivals - Jul 30, 2010
- '...Yellow Boots' my first film releasing worldwide: Anurag Kashyap - Aug 09, 2011
- Anurag Kashyap's 'That Girl...' to open South Asian film fest - Oct 10, 2010
- That Girl In Yellow Boots To Be Screened At Venice Film Festival - Aug 03, 2010
- Anurag's New Film Faces Online Leakage - Aug 09, 2010
- Don't look like village girl, so not in '...Wasseypur': Kalki - Jun 04, 2012
- That Girl In Yellow Boots Receives Incredible Response at Toronto Fest - Sep 20, 2010
- Rajaysh Tondon too heavy for Hrithik Roshan? (Film Snippets) - Aug 27, 2011
- 'That girl…' my last intense film with Kalki: Anurag (Movie Snippets) - Aug 09, 2011
- I'll complete Mani Kaul's movies: Anurag Kashyap - Jul 17, 2011
- Kashyap's 'That Girl in Yellow Boots' big hit in Toronto (With Images) - Sep 19, 2010
- I love going back to theatre: Kalki - Mar 14, 2012
- Entertainment and morals dont mix: Kalki Koechlin (Interview) - Feb 12, 2012
Tags: actress, anurag kashyap, international film festival, journey, koechlin, naseeruddin shah, New Delhi, pivotal role, relationships with others, shocking story, toronto international film festival, venice film festival, yellow boots