Thandie Newton becomes new face of OlayApril 2nd, 2010 - 3:42 am ICT by IANS
London, April 2 (IANS) Hollwyood actress Thandie Newton has become the new face of Olay as the cosmetic brand celebrates its 10th anniversary here.
The stunning actress will front the campaign for the cosmetic giant’s Total Effects range, to celebrate the brand’s 10th anniversary in Britain, reports thesun.co.uk.
“When filming, my working day is hectic, so trying to strike a balance between work, a family and time for myself can be challenging. Olay is a brand I trust and I love the fact that the range offers me an all-in-one, anti-ageing moisturiser which takes care of all my skincare needs,” she said.
- Turmeric - Thandie Newton's beauty secret - Feb 22, 2012
- Thandie Newton's low maintenance beauty regime - May 12, 2011
- Underwood laments ignoring mom's beauty advice - Apr 18, 2012
- No time for films, says Shilpa (With Images) - Sep 11, 2012
- Zoe Saldana strips for Calvin Klein shoot - Dec 16, 2010
- I feel safe in London: Thandie Newton - Aug 16, 2011
- Thandie Newton opens up about her affair with John Dulgan - Jun 08, 2011
- Newton's schizophrenic film career - Sep 20, 2011
- Sonam to walk Cannes red carpet (With Image) - May 14, 2012
- Katy Perry still believes in marriage - Jun 22, 2012
- Moss to launch new lipstick range - Sep 13, 2011
- Forget botox, moisturisers best for wrinkles - Jun 02, 2010
- Katrina is Natural White! - Sep 05, 2009
- Twiggy becomes face of Olay, again after 60 yrs - Jul 02, 2009
- Rihanna new face of Emporio Armani - Jul 12, 2011