Thai Rath photos of Dead David Carradine fake - See hereJune 9th, 2009 - 12:39 am ICT by John Le Fevre
Threats by the family of dead Hollywood actor David Carradine to sue publications that republish photographs published by Thailand’s Thai Rath newspaper over the weekend amount to little more than bluster.
The photographs(scroll down), which have seen the Carradine clan have their lawyer publicly warn publications of lawsuits, appear to be nothing more than a fake at worst, or a re-enactment at best.
The photographs displayed by the Bangkok tabloid show a man with dark skin and black hair, naked and suspended by a rope tied around his wrists and attached to a clothes bar inside what appears to be a cheap closet. A bed is less than one meter away from the closet and the room has a wooden floor - all hardly the stuff of a suite in a prestigious hotel such as the Swissotel Nai Lert Park.
Police reports have said Carradine was found with a shoelace tied around his penis and a rope around his neck. An earlier claim that the dead actor’s hands were tied has been refuted by Thai police.
Senior Thai attorney general Sirasak Tiypan has said the FBI can observe the police investigation but must not try to interfere.
The FBI “cannot arrest any suspects or perform its own investigation, because that falls under the authority of the police where the crime was committed,” he said.
Police Colonel Somprasong Yenthaum, who is leading the probe, said he was, “confident we are working on the right track” and added that US embassy representatives had witnessed the examination of the hotel room.
Carradine was in the Thai capital to shoot a film called Stretch when he was found dead, naked and curled up inside the wardrobe with one end of a shoelace tied around his penis and the other end fastened around his neck, by a hotel housekeeper.
The director of Thailand’s Central Institute of Forensic Science (CIFS), Kunying Porntip, said he could have been be trying autoerotic asphyxiation to gain sexual pleasure and may have accidentally suffocated.
Carradine’s family have vigorously disputed claims he may have committed suicide and also rejected the kinky masturbation-sex angle.
The family has also employed high-profile forensics expert Dr. Michael Baden to perform an autopsy on the dead actor in the US.
The 72-year-old actor will be best remembered for his staring roles in Kill Bill vols. 1 & 2, and the ‘70’s Kung Fu television series where he played Kwai Chang Caine, a fugitive Shaolin monk.
- FBI can monitor David Carradine death investigation - Jun 08, 2009
- Dead Kill Bill star David Carradine to fly home Saturday - Jun 05, 2009
- Thai Rath photos of dead David Carradine anger family - Jun 07, 2009
- Carradine death not suicide - second autopsy - Jun 12, 2009
- David Carradine may have died as a result of sex game - Jun 05, 2009
- FBI permitted to assist Thai officials in investigating Carradine's death - Jun 09, 2009
- Carradine Bangkok death saga continues - Jun 09, 2009
- David Carradine's last hours - Jun 05, 2009
- Dead photos of David Carradine published in Thai Rath anger family - Jun 08, 2009
- Carradine's family threaten to sue over leaked crime scene photos - Jun 08, 2009
- Kill Bill star David Carradine dead in bizarre sex ritual - Jun 05, 2009
- David Carradine Death Scene photos leaked by Thai Rath - Jun 12, 2009
- Family asks FBI to investigate David Carradine's mysterious death - Jun 07, 2009
- David Carradine buried as police continue investigation - Jun 16, 2009
- 'Kill Bill' villain David Carradine found hanged in Bangkok hotel - Jun 05, 2009
Tags: actor david, asphyxiation, bluster, dark skin, david carradine, end of a shoelace, forensic science, hollywood actor, park police, police colonel, police investigation, porntip, prestigious hotel, s central, sexual pleasure, sirasak, swissotel nai lert park, thai capital, thai police, thai rath newspaper