Thai green curry is the way to a spicy sex life!July 23rd, 2008 - 12:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 23 (ANI): Want to make your bedroom life more adventurous? Well, in that case, turn to Thai green curry, which has been found to give a persons libido that much needed boost.
The conclusion is based on a new research, which found that the magical meal is full of aphrodisiacs.
The curry includes cardamom, ginseng, garlic, ginger, basil, lemon grass and asparagus all considered by different cultures to get you feeling sexy.
The top-10 list of takeaway meals based on the number of aphrodisiac ingredients per meal was compiled by takeaway company Just-Eat.
Hot and spicy pizza topped with tomatoes, onions, garlic, basil, olives, meatballs and chillis grabbed the second position, according to research for takeaway website Just-Eat.co.uk.
Chicken Korma comes in at No 3, thanks to its potent blend of coconut, garlic, chilli, ginger and almonds all said to improve sex drive in females.
Seafood Laksa is fourth because of its coconut milk, ginger, garlic, basil and onions.
Thai green curry has long been known in the East to boost sex drive, The Sun quoted Just-Eats Ash Ali, as saying.
The British public instead only tend to know more expensive aphrodisiacs such as oysters and caviar, Ali added.
Other foods sure to steam up more than just the kitchen are meatballs and pasta, king prawns with ginger, sushi and even chicken tikka masala, say the experts.
The Top Ten are:
1 Thai green curry
2 Hot and spicy pizza
3 Chicken Korma
4 Seafood Laksa
5 Mole Poblano
7 Chicken Tikka Masala
8 Spicy Balinese Curry
9 Spicy Meatballs and Pasta
10 King Prawns With Ginger & Spring Onions (ANI)
- India, and its art of spices - Jun 20, 2011
- Chef's Choice (To go with Humble egg in exotic avatars in Indian gourmet kitchens) - Mar 23, 2012
- Prawn on toast, cheese burgers light up iftar in Pakistan - Aug 05, 2012
- Steak, spaghetti beat tikka masala to third place as UK's favourite food - Nov 30, 2010
- List of A-Z love bites! - Feb 09, 2010
- Yummy Kannada cuisine at Dakshin food fest - Nov 02, 2009
- Vivid platters for Eid this year (With recipes) - Nov 06, 2011
- Two right royal recipes from an Indian princess (To go with IANS Book Review) - Jul 14, 2011
- Purana Villa offers kebabs, curries with a twist (IANS Food Review, With images) - Mar 20, 2010
- Feasting all night long - at Jama Masjid of course (Feature) (With Images) - Aug 10, 2012
- Chinese stir-fry is Britain's top dish - Jan 22, 2012
- China chaat, pomfret roast rock Chittaranjan Park's food platter - Oct 04, 2011
- Forget Indian curry meals, Pizza is now Britain's favourite dish - Aug 09, 2010
- Veggie chicken tikka potato chips! New flavours beckon - Jun 21, 2012
- Jyoti Basu loved pasta, says grand-daughter and gourmet author - Jul 25, 2010
Tags: balinese, cardamom, chicken korma, chillis, coconut milk, different cultures, ginger garlic, king prawns, lemon grass, mole poblano, oysters, pasta king, potent blend, seafood laksa, sex drive, spicy meatballs, spicy pizza, spicy sex, takeaway meals, thai green curry