Terry Caffey Recounts Horrific Family Murders And Talks Of Erin Caffey On ‘Final Witness’September 15th, 2010 - 6:28 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Sep 15, (THAINDIAN NEWS) ABC’s ‘Final Witness’ highlighted the tragic story of Terry Caffey who lost most of his family in the brutal attacks in March 2008. The show was aired on Tuesday night and people all over have been scrambling the web to find out details of the story which saw Terry Caffey’s wife and two sons murdered and his house burnt down.
On the show Terry Caffey recounted the horrific times during the attack and how the bigger nightmare was yet to unfold after the incident. He was shot 5 times and his survival was a miracle in itself. The only survivor was his 16 year old daughter, Erin Caffey, who later turned out to be behind the murder of her own family. Erin Caffey and her boyfriend had planned the attack after Erin Caffey’s family had disapproved of the relationship between the two. Terry Caffey recounts on the show that when he found that his daughter had survived the attack he felt some hope which too was shortlived when it was revealed that Erin Caffey had been arrested and given two life terms for the heinous crime.
Terry Caffey said on the show that his initial reaction after the incident was anger towards his daughter, the men who attacked and killed his family and even God. He said gradually he came to terms with the facts and began to forgive those who took away his wife and two sons. He now keeps in touch with his daughter who will not be eligible for parole till she is 59. Terry Caffey has also remarried and started a ministry which counsels youngsters.
- Paralysed man kills wife and son - Feb 03, 2012
- Double murder: Slain woman's lover detained - Feb 04, 2012
- Girl survives window lightning strike - May 13, 2011
- Mark David Chapman Refused Parole Once More - Sep 08, 2010
- Man hacks wife, five daughters to death - Feb 20, 2012
- Double murder: Slain woman's lover detained (Lead) - Feb 04, 2012
- Crime victim's kin sore over Manu Sharma's parole - Nov 16, 2011
- Incest man killed by kin - Mar 20, 2012
- Top Bollywood music arranger Anil Mohile dead - Feb 01, 2012
- Court denies parole to Jessica murder convict - Jan 31, 2012
- Amber Dubois' Murderer Gives An Interview On "48 Hours" - Nov 07, 2010
- Health, Laden and Rafi on book cart (IANS Books This Week) - Jun 16, 2011
- SHOs now responsible for witness' security in Haryana - May 20, 2012
- Manu Sharma granted parole, barred from nightclubs - Nov 16, 2011
- JonBenet's father - John Ramsey is now remarried - Jul 29, 2011
Tags: abc, anger, brutal attacks, caffey, daughter erin, family murders, final witness, god, heinous crime, initial reaction, kar, miracle, nightmare, relationship, survival, survivor, tragic story, tuesday night, youngsters