Terrence Howard livid at bosses for axing him from Iron Man sequelApril 23rd, 2009 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 23 (ANI): Terrence Howard is livid at studio bosses for dropping him out of the Iron Man sequel over alleged money stakes.
The Crash star was shocked to know that he would not reappear in the follow up after Don Cheadle had been signed to portray Iron Man/ Tony Stark’s best pal Jim Rhodes.
The actor accused the movie’s Marvel studio for abandoning his contract and going back on their word.
“(Producers) made a choice, and it was a very, very bad choice. They didn’t keep their word. They didn’t honour my contract. They produced a great bounty with the first one but they put it all in the storehouse and you were not allowed in,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling Parade.com.
The 40-year-old further revealed who all had faced the axe with him, adding: “They did the same thing with Gwyneth Paltrow, from what I’ve been told. They did it with almost everyone except Robert Downey.” (ANI)
- Don Cheadle replaces Terrance Howard for the sequel of Iron Man - Apr 24, 2009
- Downey Jr. injured on 'Iron Man 3' set - Aug 17, 2012
- Chinese company to co-produce 'Iron Man 3' - Apr 17, 2012
- Downey Jr Injured on sets of 'Iron Man 3' - Aug 17, 2012
- Ben Kingsley in 'Iron Man 3'? - Apr 10, 2012
- Robert Downey Jr injured during shooting of film - Aug 16, 2012
- Shooting for 'Iron Man 2' was trying process: Robert Downey Jr. - May 08, 2010
- Don Cheadle Calls His Role In "Iron Man 2" To Be "Improvised" - May 08, 2010
- Movie Review - Iron Man 2(2010) - May 08, 2010
- Never thought Arthur Miller would follow 'Iron Man 2': Johansson (Interview) - May 09, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow wants more action scenes - May 07, 2010
- Terrence Howard replaced in 'Iron Man 2' - Oct 24, 2008
- 'Iron Man 2' fails its predecessor miserably (IANS Movie Review) - May 09, 2010
- Iron Man 2 is back - Apr 09, 2009
- Paltrow felt awkward during Iron Man 2 kiss scene: Robert Downey Jr - Apr 26, 2010