‘Terminator Salvation’ bruises Schwarzenegger’s egoMay 27th, 2009 - 11:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 27 (IANS) Hollywood action hero-turned-California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has revealed that he was “a little upset” when his kids declared the new “Terminator” movie “Terminator Salvation” as their favourite.
The Austrian star celebrated America’s Memorial Day weekend (May 23-25) by taking a family trip to the cinema hall to check out the latest movie in the franchise that shot him to superstardom but was hurt after his four children loved the new movie more than the earlier three starring him, reports contactmusic.com.
“Oh yeah, the whole family went to see it. It’s a great film, I was very excited. The only thing about it was, I was a little upset because when we came out, I said, ‘What did you think of it?’ and they said, ‘That was the best ‘Terminator’ movie ever!’ So that’s really, like thanks a lot, that really helped (my ego),” he said.
Schwarzenegger starred in the first three “Terminator” films - “The Terminator” (1984), the 1991 sequel “Terminator 2: Judgement Day”, and “Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines” (2003).
He makes an appearance in “Terminator Salvation” but didn’t film a single scene. Instead, producers used footage from the original trilogy and spliced it into the new movie.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in another Terminator film? - Feb 16, 2011
- Arnold missed action during political stint - Jul 15, 2012
- 'Expendables 2' a break from politics: Schwarzenegger - Aug 19, 2012
- Arnie to make digital cameo in new Terminator flick - Apr 25, 2009
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to play 'The Terminator' again - Apr 27, 2011
- Schwarzenegger to return to acting - Jan 02, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to announce his TV series - Mar 25, 2011
- Arnie's mum thought he was gay - Jan 18, 2011
- John Travolta in 'Expendables II'? - Aug 02, 2011
- Schwarzenegger confirms presence in new 'Terminator' movie - Apr 26, 2009
- Linda Hamilton disappointed with 'Terminator Salvation' - Feb 05, 2010
- Schwarzenegger back on 'Terminator' series - Apr 28, 2011
- Schwarzenegger in talks for 'True Lies' sequel - Mar 23, 2011
- Schwarzenegger & DeVito to appear in 'Twins 2'? - May 10, 2011
- Schwarzenegger to star in 'Captive'? - Sep 12, 2011
Tags: action hero, arnold schwarzenegger, bruises, california governor arnold, california governor arnold schwarzenegger, cinema hall, ego, family trip, governor arnold schwarzenegger, memorial day, memorial day weekend, rise of the machines, sequel, terminator 2, terminator 2 judgement day, terminator 3, terminator 3 rise of the machines, terminator 3 rise of the machines 2003, terminator films, trilogy