Teri Hatcher hits out at movie industry for lack of family filmsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:06 am ICT by admin
“I am one of those moms who is disgruntled with the film industry,” Contactmusic quoted Hatcher, as saying.
“Every Friday, we think, ‘Wouldn’t it be great to go to the movies?’ But you go down there, and 13 of the 14 films are PG-13 or R.
“It’s really difficult if you don’t believe in super-speeding up your child’s rearing,” she added.
Therefore, the ‘Desperate Housewives’ star opts to watch television with her daughter instead of watching movies.
“My daughter and I watch cooking shows all the time,” she said. (ANI)
- Teri Hatcher 'suffering from frozen shoulder' - Apr 21, 2011
- No feud with 'Desperate Housewives' co-stars: Eva - May 12, 2012
- Teri Hatcher to quit 'Desperate Housewives' - Nov 21, 2010
- Teri Hatcher says she can't believe she released her candid close-ups - Aug 14, 2010
- Teri Hatcher to have own reality show - Dec 22, 2010
- Teri Hatcher snubs elderly man's marriage offer at film's Sydney opening - Jun 11, 2009
- Teri Hatcher battling bouts of insomnia - Oct 20, 2010
- Great time for actresses in Indian cinema: Priyanka Chopra - Jun 09, 2012
- 'Twilight' bosses dismiss Robert Pattinson's rating fears - Mar 26, 2011
- Teri Hatchers daughter bags firefly role in animated movie - Jan 22, 2009
- Longoria, Fey named highest paid TV actresses - Sep 29, 2011
- Teri Hatcher turns into evil mother for 'Coraline' - Jun 01, 2009
- Teri Hatcher desperate for love - Apr 12, 2010
- 'Desperate Housewives' movie won't happen: Longoria - Apr 25, 2012
- Teri wants Cheryl Cole in 'Desperate Housewives' - Aug 02, 2010