Teresa Palmer’s troubled childhood made her mature earlyApril 13th, 2009 - 5:54 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Apr 13 (ANI): Hollywood actress Teresa Palmer has revealed that her troubled childhood made her mature at an early age.
Her parents got divorced when she was very young, and soon after that her mother was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
Thus, at an early age, she learnt to look after herself and deal with problems.
“I feel like that helped me grow into a pretty stable person who could go to Hollywood at a young age and look after myself,” the Daily Telegraph quoted Teresa as telling the May issue of Madison magazine.
Although Teresa is in no mood to make her relationship with Hollywood actor Topher Grace public, she has revealed that the last six months were “the happiest time” of her life. (ANI)
- Is Sophia Bush dating Topher Grace? - Jul 30, 2012
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Stress triggers Catherine Zeta-Jones's bipolar disorder - Apr 16, 2011
- Teresa Palmer And Zac Efron Dating? - Feb 05, 2011
- Teens' sleeping patterns a clue to mental health risk - Oct 23, 2010
- Douglas' kids unaware about Zeta-Jones bipolar struggle - May 11, 2011
- Demi Lovato says bullying sparked eating disorder - Apr 21, 2011
- Zeta-Jones doing great: Michael Douglas - Jun 13, 2011
- LiLo's lawyer dismisses bipolar reports - Aug 03, 2010
- Demi Lovato has bipolar disorder - Apr 21, 2011
- It's splitsville for Teresa Palmer, Topher Grace? - Oct 10, 2009
- Tiny tots showing symptoms of depression - Jun 03, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan not suffering from bipolar disorder - Aug 03, 2010
- Mood, anxiety disorders patients likely to abuse painkillers - Dec 14, 2011
- Rachel Wood vows never to divorce - Jun 22, 2011
Tags: bipolar, daily telegraph, grace public, hollywood, hollywood actor, hollywood actress, madison magazine, melbourne, parents, relationship, six months, stable person, teresa palmer, time of her life, topher grace, troubled childhood