Teresa Giudice Talks About Her Bankruptcy On “The View”August 3rd, 2010 - 8:13 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Aug 3, (THAINDIAN NEWS) “The Real Housewives” star Teresa Giudice appeared on ABC’s “The View” yesterday where she talked about her financial woes, her husband, and her tanning salons. The show was hosted by Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Sherri Shepherd and Elisabeth Hasselbeck and the American audience enjoyed their most entertaining hours watching their favorite television talk show. Last day’s show received a wide acceptance from the viewers as “The View” has become a popular television series after President Barack Obama appeared on the show last week.
Teresa Giudice in “The View” said that she and her husband Joe Giudice filed bankruptcy for their failure to receive rent money from the tenants living in the four apartment buildings in East Orange and also her husband’s failed real estate investments and a lawsuit with a former business partner added to their financial woes. She even said that her husband Joe Giudice did not tell her about their messy financial situation and massive $11 million debt. She said that on August 2, 2010 she will put her lavish mansion’s content up for sale. “The Real Housewives” star said that her husband did not want to worry her, so he did not tell her at first because he thought things would be better as the time passes by.
Teresa Giudice said that she was upset with her husband for not letting her know about the whole issue but later it is there tough time which has brought them closer to each other. However, she argued that a whooping figure of $11 million bankruptcy is not true but did not cite any exact figure. When Elisabeth Hasselbeck asked her about her extravagant lifestyle she readily disagreed and said that she has always lived within her means!
- 'New Jersey Housewife' Teresa Giudice 'punched in face in bar brawl' - Mar 30, 2011
- Jacqueline Laurita skips Real Housewives reunion because of her hatred of Teresa Giudice - Aug 03, 2012
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck confronts Bill Maher - Nov 16, 2011
- Michaele Salahi's "The View" Experience 'Degrading And Demeaning,' Says Lawyer - Aug 06, 2010
- Joe Giudice's mystery call adds to marriage woes - Aug 09, 2012
- Joy Behar Turns 68, Celebrates Birthday On "The View" - Oct 08, 2010
- Jacqueline Laurita slams Teresa Giudice on Twitter - Oct 03, 2011
- White House gatecrasher says Whoppi Goldberg didn't hit her - Aug 06, 2010
- Is Teresa Giudice going to leave 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'? - Oct 20, 2010
- Daytime Emmy Nominees Announced, Ellen Backs Out - May 13, 2010
- Barbara Walters & David Letterman discuss heart surgeries on 'The View' - Sep 08, 2010
- Real Housewife Teresa Giudance Breaks Silence About Bankruptcy - Jun 09, 2010
- Teresa Giudice Might Be Leaving "Real Housewives Of New Jersey" - Oct 20, 2010
- Kate Gossenlin to appear on 'The View' - Feb 06, 2010
- Kate Gosselin All Set To Guest-Host "The View" - Feb 06, 2010
Tags: american audience, apartment buildings, barack obama, business partner, east orange, elisabeth hasselbeck, exact figure, extravagant lifestyle, financial situation, financial woes, gina gomez, giudice, housewives star, husband joe, joy behar, real estate investments, sherri shepherd, tanning salons, television series, whoopi goldberg