Tere Liye: Will Taani Leave Anurag And Kolkata?November 27th, 2010 - 9:37 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
‘Tere Liye’ is a love story of Anurag and Taani set against the backdrop of Kolkata which airs on Star Plus. In the coming weeks, the track of this popular daily soap will undergo some changes.
It has already been shown that Anurag is confessing to Taani that their ways of life are different from each other so they should carry on with their own lives and not interfere in each other’s lives. So Taani has decided that she will move on and leave Anuraag and go out of Kolkata.
Taani will not reveal her true feelings for Anurag and quietly help him in his business. She wants to see Anurag settled in his business and thus will help him in doing so and once that is done, she will leave Kolkata forever.
According to a source in the media, Anurag will be successful in winning the contract but with Taani’s help.
After accomplishing her task, Taani will shift to Mumbai but still she will continue to help Anurag in the best possible way she can. She will also try to bring Anurag and Nupur close to each other.
Anupriya Kapoor (Taani) has confirmed the news of her leaving Anuraag and going off to Mumbai when she was quizzed on the latest developments of the show.
The track will be shot in the next week. So keep an eye on Tere Liye to catch all the drama!
– Sampurn Wire
- Anu, the heartbreaker of Tanni - Aug 25, 2010
- Tere Liye: Will Taani Marry Ritesh To Save Anurag? - Jan 13, 2011
- Tere Liye: Its Confession Time For Anurag And Robindo! - Dec 02, 2010
- 'Tere Liye' Will Showcase An Original Twist - Sep 04, 2010
- Ay, ay, Ekta bitten by numerology bug again - Jun 01, 2010
- Girls, get on Facebook... Ekta's hunting for a lead! - May 24, 2010
- Ekta Kapoor hunts for new faces on Facebook, Orkut - May 21, 2010
- Kailash Kher Lends His Voice To Balaji's Latest Show Tere Liye - Jun 03, 2010
- The lead pair goes missing in 'Tere liye' - Aug 23, 2010
- 'Tere Liye' Slips; 'Uttaran' Nudges Ahead - Jul 09, 2010
- Reshmi Ghosh: I Eat After Every Two Hours To Stay Fit! - Dec 03, 2010
- Harshad To Be Back In 'Tere Liye' Soon - Aug 05, 2010
- Radha Dies - Shock Wave From 'Tere Mere Sapne' - Aug 07, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 46: Pamela Anderson leaves the house & Ashmit is in tears - Nov 20, 2010
- Balaji's Second Thought for Nupur of 'Tere Liye' - Aug 27, 2010