Tell All Book Claims John Tesh & Oprah Were Live-in LoversApril 13th, 2010 - 2:21 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Apr 12 (THAINDIAN NEWS) In a new tell all biography which was written by Kitty Kelley, the author claims that John Tesh once had a love affair with the six time Emmy winner, Oprah Winfrey. An exclusive excerpt from the book states that the talk show host had very hushed and unlikely live in love affair with Tesh during the 70’s, when mixed race couples were not at all smiled upon.
Tesh and Winfrey shared an apartment in Nashville, Tennessee while they were both employees of television stations in the southern city. Oprah was working at WTVF-TV, and Tesh was a news anchor while Pat Sajack from “Wheel Of Fortune” was a weatherman at the rival station, WSM. According to Kelley, there became too much pressure on him because of the interracial mix, and he bolted in the middle of the night. “He said one night he looked down and saw his white body next to her black body and couldn’t take it anymore,” another Tesh ex-girlfriend told Kelley. “He walked out in the middle of the night… He told me he later felt very guilty about it.”
These reports are being told by The Daily News” who got a sneak peek at the Kitty Kelley biography entitled “Oprah”. While no one has denied the story, neither Oprah nor John have confirmed it either. Angela DePaul released a statement on Saturday which said that Oprah was not commenting on the book, and John Tesh has not yet answered a phone call nor an email.
The book is set to be released on Tuesday. It is already ranking in at number 19 on the Amazon.com’s best seller list. Kelley is best known for such withering biographies as “Frank Sinatra, Nancy Reagan, and Elizabeth Taylor. When Tesh appeared on Oprah’s 10th anniversary show in 1996, Oprah claimed that the two had shared one platonic dinner date. Tesh is now married to Connie Sellecca, and Oprah is still involved, to whatever degree, with long time acquaintance Steadman Graham.
- Winfrey's lover walked out on her in middle of the night, says book - Apr 12, 2010
- Oprah's 'tell-all' biography talks about her romance with John Tesh - Apr 12, 2010
- New Oprah biography claims that John Tesh & Oprah Winfrey were lovers - Apr 13, 2010
- John Tesh confirms he once dated Oprah Winfrey - Apr 13, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Castigates Kitty Kelley's Book On Oprah Winfrey - Apr 20, 2010
- Kitty Kelley says that she knows who is Oprah Winfrey's biological father - Apr 14, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey's 'secret code name' - Mary - May 24, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Biography By Kitty Kelley - Jan 24, 2010
- Tell-all book about Oprah Winfrey's life to be adapted into movie - Jul 13, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey TV Biopic In The Offing - Jul 14, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey's life inspires movie - Jul 13, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey says on Kitty Kelley's book: This too shall pass - Apr 20, 2010
- Unauthorized Oprah Winfrey biography to be released - Jan 25, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Calls Kitty Kelley's Book "So-Called Biography" - Apr 20, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey's Biography Going To Be Released In April - Jan 25, 2010
Tags: amazon, anniversary show, author claims, best seller list, book states, connie sellecca, frank sinatra, john tesh, kitty kelley, nancy reagan, nashville tennessee, news anchor, oprah winfrey, pat sajack, race couples, sinatra nancy, sneak peek, talk show host, time acquaintance, wheel of fortune