Television Actress Dimple Jhangiani To Quit Acting After MarriageJanuary 18th, 2011 - 8:06 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Television actress Dimple Jhangiani is reportedly ready to bid adieu to her acting career which is going great guns as she is to soon tie the knot with her long term boyfriend Pankaj. The duo had met up sometime in 2003 and then had gradually developed a crush on each other. Their friendship grew into a pure relationship of love and trust and now both are ready to take their relationship onto the next level.
Thus according to reports, Pankaj who belongs to a business family has certain guidelines set up by his family which have to be followed. So when talks of marriage started between the two families, it was stated by Pankaj’s family that Dimple will have to quit acting after marriage.
Now, Dimple is not accepting any serials and she was last seen in Star Plus ‘Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat’ and after that she refused quite a few significant roles including the role of Mona in ZeeTV’s ‘Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dore Ram Milaayi Jodi’.
However, with marriage on the cards Dimple is quite excited and there is to be a grand engagement ceremony first then only will the date of the wedding be finalized. But the couple has already planned on having it on a special date –which is the 11th of November 2011, which incidentally makes it an exclusive date -11.11. 11.
Now it remains to be seen if Dimple and her boyfriend do get to solemnize their wedding on this particular date or not as their parents are not yet aware of it.
We do wish the couple a very happy life ahead.
- Dimple Jhangiani Likely To Replace Priyal Gor In ‘Ram Milaayi Jodi’ - Nov 11, 2010
- Zee TV brings new tale of love tangle, family bonds - Sep 16, 2010
- Content getting worse on television: Krutika Desai - Sep 25, 2010
- Count down begins for Dimple Jhangiani - Sep 15, 2010
- Ram Milaayi Jodi- yet another love story! - Sep 18, 2010
- Zee TV: Maha Episode Of Three Cross Over Serials On 17th Of January - Jan 14, 2011
- Ravi Bhatia In 'Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat'! - Jun 30, 2010
- Kim Sharma Secretly Ties Knot With Kenya Based Business Tycoon - Sep 07, 2010
- Vishal-Shekhar asked Rahman for autograph (TV Snippets) - Sep 14, 2010
- Jack And Mousumi All Set To Take The Wedding Vows On March 11 - Jan 19, 2011
- Nothing gets bigger than Jassi: Mona Singh (With Image) (Interview) - Mar 02, 2011
- Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat to go off air - Sep 18, 2010
- Reva's Return With Ram Milayee Jodi - Sep 03, 2010
- Anjali Abrol in no mood to come back before New Year! - Sep 21, 2010
- Alanis Morissette marries rapper Souleye - Jun 08, 2010
Tags: 11th of november, acting career, baraat, business family, dore, engagement ceremony, great guns, happy life, ki, knot, long term boyfriend, marriage, mona, next level, preet, raja, serials, television actress, two families, zeetv