Telestars speak up the ‘Reality’!August 23rd, 2010 - 6:01 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 23, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Realities shows have become a common thing in Indian television industry today. Every television celebrity wants to be a part of these reality shows. There are various reasons why these celebrities want to be a part of it. Each has their own reason, for some its money….. for some its fame…. for some its fun…. we interviewed few celebs to know if they were given a chance what would they prefer. And this is what they had to say…..
I would love to be a part of “Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao’ and “Fear Factor’ because I will get to do all the adventurous activities which I other wise won’t get to do in my regular shows. Shows like Bigg Boss and other dancing or singing shows have nothing exciting in their format. Therefore shows which give out thrilling experience really interest me.
I had participated in “Zara Nachke Dikha’, so in that case no more dancing shows for me. Singing is definitely not my cup of tea (laughs). Whereas Bigg Boss concerned, I am not interested in selling my personal life. So I think I should go for some intellectual reality show like Big Money. Since I have been sitting home for so long now, all I have been doing is catching up with all the serials, and I am sure I will be able to answer all the questions asked in Big Money. So my vote goes for Big Money.
If I was given an opportunity to select my reality show than I would definitely go for “Khatron Ke Khiladi’ because I love doing all those stunts and thrilling tasks. I would love to eat stupid creeps and do all kind of weird stuff on the show. This is the only reality show which gives a breathtaking experience than the other reality shows.
I would love to participate in “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ because I love dancing though I am not a good dancer. If given a chance I will surely go for “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’. I am damn confident about myself, I will give in my hundred percent to this show.
I would love to participate in “Fear Factor’ because I believe every individual on this earth has some or the other fear in life. So it’s challenging to find out and fight against those fears and over come them. I will never go for any dancing or singing reality show but would definitely try for shows like “Fear Factor’.
I would love to participate in Comedy Circus. I believe I can do comedy better than the other genres. I have acted in “Chanda Kanoon Hai’, and have done cameos for “Jugni Chali Jalandhar’, in both these shows I have played a comedian. Doing comedy is a challenge for any one, so I would vote for “Comedy Circus’.
Dancing and singing is like routine now, it not something I would go for. I perfectly suit for “Khatron Ke Khiladi’, it’s my kind of show, and it lives up to the word “reality’.
I would definitely participate in “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’. I love dancing and being a part of “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ would mean exploring different kind of dancing style. I believe, through Jhalak… my fans would see the dancing talent in me too.
Well boys will always be boys, all of them opted for “Khatron Ke Khiladi’, seems like Akshay Kumar is truly inspiring them, and our tele girls, are in a cha-cha mood. Dancing is definitely the next thing on their mind.
– Tejashree Bhopatkar / Sampurn Wire
- 'Bigg Boss' house atmosphere very different: Pooja Bedi - Nov 27, 2011
- Yana fractures nose, needs surgery - Feb 16, 2011
- Shekhar Suman wants Sunny Leone for 'Heartless' - Jul 14, 2012
- Wanted to inspire housewives: Jayati Bhatia - Jul 29, 2012
- Ravi Kishan in 'Jhalak...' because of daughter (Movie Snippets) - Jun 08, 2012
- After 'Jhalak...', Sushil Kumar says no to dance - Aug 05, 2012
- Pratyusha Banerjee too skinny to look vulgar! - Jun 13, 2012
- Bollywood has no dancing style of its own: Madhuri Dixit (Interview)(With images) - Jun 22, 2012
- TV is my first love: Malaika Arora Khan - Sep 18, 2012
- Pooja Bedi plays Egyptian princess in Telugu movie - Jan 30, 2011
- Debina my lady luck: Gurmeet Chowdhary (TV Snippets) - Jul 16, 2012
- Madhuri wants Gene Kelly's tap dancing shoes (Movie Snippets) - Jun 25, 2012
- I prefer hosting reality shows: Jay Soni - Jul 27, 2012
- Delnaaz Paul wants to do innovative work - Aug 18, 2012
- I don't regret failure of any film: Madhuri Dixit (Interview) - Nov 27, 2010
Tags: adventurous activities, breathtaking experience, celebs, cup of tea, fear factor, indian television, irani, jaa, khiladi, personal life, realities, reality show, serials, sobti, stunts, television celebrity, television industry, wahi, weird stuff, zara