Tearful Brandy Norwood Bids Adieu To “Dancing With The Stars” Season 11November 17th, 2010 - 8:09 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Nov 17, (THAINDIAN NEWS) “Dancing with the Stars” season 11 results saw American R&B singer-songwriter Brandy Norwood and her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy getting eliminated from the show. This elimination came as a real shock to the judges as well as other contestants as the Grammy award-winning singer scored 57 out of 60 from the judges vote and was praised for her performance. On the other hand, what surprised the audience the most was despite low score; Bristol Palin managed to remain on the show and could make it to the finals.
When Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke announced that Brady Norwood is eliminated from the show, the R&B singer seemed to become speechless as she was not prepared for such shock. She said that she does not know how to feel right at that moment as the whole thing had not “processed yet” for her. Moments after Brandy Norwood started crying to show her disappointment and shock. Judge Bruno Tonioli said that he did not expect this result as he was looking forward to see Brandy Norwood’s “freestyle” in final episode.
After Monday’s mind blowing performances, Brandy Norwood said that she hopes to go to the finals as she feels that’s where who participated in the show and worked hard belongs. Maksim Chmerkovskiy said after the show that he appreciated the fact that the taste of audience is reflected in the show. He said that in “Dancing with the Stars” people who vote only their “voices count” as the show represents “people’s choice”. He also said that though he could not make it through to the finals but he does not regret anything as participating in the show has been an amazing journey for him.
- Guess Whats The Most Shocking Decision Ever On “Dancing With The Stars”! - Nov 18, 2010
- Hope Solo alleges that she was voted out of DWTS because she had 'too much muscle' - Nov 28, 2011
- Brandy Norwood Denies Affair With Terrence J, Refutes Pregnancy Rumors - Jan 12, 2011
- Dancing With The Stars: Bristol Palin back in the reckoning, Brandy aces the show - Oct 27, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Season 11 Partners On "Good Morning America" - Sep 01, 2010
- DWTS: Brandy And Maksim Chmerkovskiy Shown The Door This Week - Nov 18, 2010
- Kurt Warner Disappointed With DWTS Results - Nov 12, 2010
- Derek Hough And Jennifer Grey Did'nt Argue! - Oct 21, 2010
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Apologizes For His Outburst On DWTS Stage - Nov 11, 2010
- Shibani Dandekar out of 'Jhalak...' - Aug 25, 2012
- Jennifer Grey Scores The Highest In "Dancing With The Stars" - Sep 28, 2010
- David Hasselhoff Says Goodbye To "Dancing With The Stars" - Sep 22, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Kicks Off With A Bang - Sep 21, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Crowned As "Dancing With The Stars" Winner - Nov 24, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Joins The Amazing Line Up Of "Dancing With The Stars" - Sep 01, 2010
Tags: amazing journey, amp, audience, b singer, brady, brandy norwood, bristol, brooke burke, bruno tonioli, dancing with the stars, disappointment, freestyle, gina gomez, grammy award, maksim chmerkovskiy, palin, shock, singer songwriter, tom bergeron, voices