Taylor Swift upset with concert cancellationJune 11th, 2011 - 8:15 am ICT by IANS
London, June 11 (IANS) Singer Taylor Swift is disappointed that her New York show with American hip hop group Black Eyed Peas was cancelled.
Swift was excited to perform at the band’s massive charity gig, June 9, along with other artists, including Natasha Bedingfield, Debbie Harry and Tony Bennett.
However, the concert was called off at the last minute due to stormy weather conditions, reports contactmusic.com.
“I was like ‘I get to sing with Fergie in Nyc?!’ and then there was rain and lightning and they’re like ‘It’s cancelled’ and I was like :-( (sad),” the 21-year-old posted on micro-blogging site twitter.
- Fergie wants to set up cancer charity - Aug 07, 2011
- Eid Mubarak, says Kim Kardashian - Aug 30, 2011
- Reid to do another reality show - Apr 18, 2011
- Kelly Brook in the family way - Mar 17, 2011
- Fergie not quitting Black Eyed Peas - Nov 10, 2011
- Fergie honoured for charity work - Jun 25, 2011
- Taylor Swift visits military cemetery - Aug 05, 2011
- Fergie is not pregnant - despite rumours - Jul 16, 2011
- Fergie admires female singers - Aug 08, 2011
- Minogue eyeing 'The X Factor' return - Mar 14, 2012
- Fergie excited about home decoration - Nov 12, 2011
- Gaga wants to work with Bennett again - Jun 17, 2012
- Fergie takes therapists help to make business decisions - Dec 06, 2010
- Black Eyed Peas to pay tribute to MJ - Sep 25, 2011
- 'Diddy' Combs wealthiest hip-hop artist - Mar 11, 2011
Tags: american hip hop, asian news, black eyed peas, blogging, cancellation, charity gig, debbie harry, fergie, hip hop group, indo, last minute, lightning, london, natasha bedingfield, news service, rain, snb, stormy weather conditions, taylor swift, tony bennett