Taylor Swift To Perform At JFK AirportOctober 29th, 2010 - 6:42 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 29, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Recent reports suggest that Taylor Swift is scheduled to give a live performance at the JFK airport on JetBlue Airlines T5 terminal on Wednesday. Fans that are flying with the airlines (Jet Blue) on that day will be able to see Taylor Swift perform live at the airport. This is the first time Taylor Swift will be seen performing at an airport.
The “Live from T5” country concert series will have Taylor Swift’s perform some of her foot-tapping numbers at the JFK airport. The JetBlue authorities have come up with this unique idea to promote their airlines. The concert is going to take place at the post security market place area. Only passengers traveling with JetBlue will be able to see the live performance by this famous country pop singer. The event is supposed to take place sometime in the evening.
Only a select few passengers are going to see the performance which makes this concert an exclusive affair. Fiona Morrisson, the director of brand management and advertising at JetBlue said that this concert will provide the customers with free and live entertainment experience. The JetBlue Brand manager expects to increase brand loyalty with these magnanimous gesture.
Some of the previous artists who performed at the “Live from T5” series include eminent artists like Sarah McLachlan and the popular rock band Daughtry. Some of the passengers expressed concern over the security arrangements but the JetBlue management assured that everything will be taken care of to ensure a smooth flight experience for the travelers. Right now, Taylor Swift is promoting her new album “Speak Now” and she might sing a few tracks from that album on Wednesday.
- Taylor Swift To Promote Her Music Album In An Unthinkable Way - Oct 26, 2010
- Taylor Swift takes to the skies and seas for promotion of new album - Oct 23, 2010
- JetBlue captain goes berserk on flight, subdued by passengers - Mar 29, 2012
- JetBlue fined $90,000 for violating passenger rights - Aug 22, 2012
- Taylor Swift To Perform At ‘Dancing With The Stars’ – Enter Contest To See Her Perform Live - Oct 22, 2010
- JetBlue Flight Attendant Steven Slater Pleads Guilty - Oct 19, 2010
- Delta Airline And Jet Blue Appeals To DOT - Mar 09, 2010
- JetBlue and Delta want to be exempted from the tarmac delay rule - Mar 10, 2010
- Jet Blue and Delta request tarmac rule exemptions - Mar 10, 2010
- Airlines to show Super Bowl 2011 on airplanes - Feb 01, 2011
- US airlines captain gives mid-air scare to passengers - Mar 28, 2012
- Sarah McLachlan Announces "Sarah And Friends" Fall Tour - Sep 09, 2010
- US airline traffic up 1.6 percent - Jul 20, 2012
- JetBlue announces new NY headquarters location - Mar 23, 2010
- Crazed staffer flees from emergency chute after F-word tirade against passenger - Aug 10, 2010
Tags: brand loyalty, brand management, country pop, eminent artists, flight experience, jet blue, jetblue airlines, jfk, jfk airport, live entertainment, live performance, magnanimous gesture, pop singer, sarah mclachlan, security arrangements, security market, smooth flight, t5, taylor swift, time taylor