Taylor Swift to launch debut fragranceJuly 16th, 2011 - 2:28 pm ICT by IANS
New York, July 16 (IANS) Singer Taylor Swift is set to launch her debut fragrance, Wonderstruck, and says she has bottled up the “feeling of love” in it.
Swift has partnered with beauty company Elizabeth Arden to release Wonderstruck, a scent which features hints of apple blossom, raspberry, hibiscus, vanilla, and honeysuckle.
“Falling in love is a moment every girl daydreams about and Wonderstruck represents that magical feeling of promise and hope and intrigue. It was fascinating to learn that you can layer so many different scents to create a beautiful end result,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
Swift revealed that the title of her perfume was plucked from the lyrics of her hit number “Enchanted”.
“I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home’, about the first time you meet someone. A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck will play a role in creating some of those memories,” she said.
- Swift's perfume has 'everything' - Oct 22, 2011
- Classic fashion Taylor Swift's recent style - Aug 20, 2012
- Taylor Swift to come up with her first fragrance - Nov 02, 2010
- Taylor Swift to launch own fragrance - Nov 02, 2010
- Mariah Carey to release perfume trio - Jun 16, 2011
- Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur Perfume Inspired By Childhood Memories - Jan 08, 2011
- Jessica Simpson's perfume called 'I Fancy You' - Jul 08, 2011
- Shakira launches second fragrance - Jun 14, 2011
- Liz Taylor's 'White Diamonds' still best-selling celeb fragrance - Mar 25, 2011
- Rihanna to launch male fragrance - Apr 06, 2012
- Elixir will reveal my sensuous side: Shakira - Jul 14, 2012
- Nicole Richie to launch fragrance - Jun 23, 2012
- Arjun Rampal's perfume to be launched Jan 12 - Jan 07, 2012
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- Aguilera's perfumes inspired by mother - Dec 23, 2010
Tags: apple blossom, beauty company, debut, elizabeth arden, end result, first impression, fragrance, honeysuckle, intrigue, lyric, lyrics, magical feeling, memory, perfume, raspberry, scents, shape, taylor swift, those memories, vanilla