Taylor Swift is on a nice man huntFebruary 16th, 2009 - 1:06 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, February 16 (ANI): Taylor Swift is on the look out for a nice man even if he is without celebrity flashlights.
The country-pop singer, who faced the dump after Jonas Brothers star Joe Jonas put an end to their relationship in a 25-second phone call, took the blame for her previous bad choices, and was ready to move on.
“I just want to date a nice person, even if he’’s a waiter in London, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
I don”t have a rule against dating celebrities, my parents and management have never put me in a cage to stop me making bad decisions.
“It’’s always been my choice, the blame falls on me. So if I mess up, I have to deal with the consequences myself,” she added. (ANI)
- Swift's song not on me: Jonas - Aug 16, 2012
- Joe Jonas to sing 'his side of the story' about past break-ups - Mar 17, 2011
- Taylor Swift's life is inspiration for her music - Oct 07, 2010
- Joe's snack style to ask out beauties - Jun 19, 2010
- Taylor Swift likes to date men who 'take charge' in relationships - Oct 30, 2010
- Conor meets Taylor Swift's parents - Aug 11, 2012
- Taylor Swift suffers from relationship phobia - Nov 17, 2010
- Swift dating Foster The People frontman? - May 21, 2012
- Joe Jonas says he is happy being single - Jan 18, 2010
- Swift battles emotions by writing songs - Jun 04, 2010
- I'll always have a crush on Lautner: Taylor Swift - Oct 13, 2010
- I don't have a boyfriend: Taylor Swift - Oct 20, 2011
- Taylor Swift hates people picturing her naked - Mar 18, 2009
- Joe Jonas, Ashley Green fuel dating rumours - Aug 11, 2010
- Taylor Swift - Jake Gyllenhaal Relationship Out In The Open - Nov 30, 2010
Tags: bad decisions, celebrities, celebrity, choices, consequences, contactmusic, country pop, flashlights, london, man hunt, nice man, parents, phone call, pop singer, relationship, taylor swift, waiter