Taylor Swift has ‘phobia’ of being with the wrong guyNovember 17th, 2010 - 6:03 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Nov 17 (ANI): Taylor Swift admits she has a ‘phobia’ of being in the wrong relationship.
“I have a phobia about being in the wrong relationship,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying in the December issue of Allure magazine.
“So as soon as I establish that it’s not the right one, I don’t want to waste their time,” she said.
Though only 20, Swift has been linked to Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, “Glee” star Cory Monteith and John Mayer.
The country superstar, who has recently been getting cozy with actor Jake Gyllenhaal, nine years her senior, says she is enchanted by relationships.
“Relationships are fascinating and riveting and completely unpredictable. For me, love is everything,” she said.
The singer, prone to Cupid’s arrow, reflects in her interview, “It’s a little strange that I’m typically single a lot.”
Swift says the inspiration for her hit songs are often former relationships, as made evident by songs like the vengeful tune “Dear John,” which she reportedly penned about singer/songwriter John Mayer.
“I can only write the material I know, which is what happens to me,” she says. “And luckily I’ve had a crazy two years. Not just careerwise, but emotionally, too,” she added. (ANI)
- Taylor Lautner – Taylor Swift: Rekindling the romance – Will Jake Gyllenhaak Bait Work? - Nov 26, 2010
- Taylor Swift suffers from relationship phobia - Nov 17, 2010
- I'll always have a crush on Lautner: Taylor Swift - Oct 13, 2010
- I don't have a boyfriend: Taylor Swift - Oct 20, 2011
- John Mayer hooks up with Katy Perry - Jul 30, 2012
- Conor meets Taylor Swift's parents - Aug 11, 2012
- Taylor Swift's Album "Speak Now" Track List Released - Oct 25, 2010
- Taylor Swift dating Monteith secretly - Mar 25, 2010
- Taylor Swift's New Single "Dear John" Hinted At John Mayer? - Oct 19, 2010
- Taylor Swift "Blindsided" by Jake Gyllenhaal Spilt - Jan 14, 2011
- Swift dating Foster The People frontman? - May 21, 2012
- Taylor Swift Says Good Bye To Jake Gyllenhaal With 2010 - Jan 05, 2011
- Taylor Swift enjoying being single - Oct 21, 2010
- Taylor Swift humiliates John Mayer - Jun 07, 2012
- Taylor Swift Targets Camilla Belle In "Better Than Revenge" Lyrics? - Oct 26, 2010
Tags: allure magazine, arrow, cory monteith, country superstar, crazy two, dear john, glee, hit songs, inspiration, jake gyllenhaal, john mayer, new york daily news, nine years, relationship, relationships, singer songwriter john, taylor lautner, taylor swift, york daily news