Taylor Swift finds she’s got talent as hairdresserApril 7th, 2011 - 6:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 7 (ANI): Country singer Taylor Swift has revealed that she has found another hidden talent - cutting hair.
Swift, 21, discovered she was good with the scissors when one of her backing singers on her Speak Now tour asked for a trim.
“One day my backup singer was like, ‘I feel like I need to do something drastically different’. I said, ‘Why don’t you cut your hair?’ She said, ‘Let’s do it now!’” the Daily Star quoted Swift as telling U.S. TV host Jay Leno.
“So we’re kind of delirious from the road and I get scissors and I don’t know what I’m doing! She wanted full bangs (a fringe) and I was like, ‘I have no training! I’m the last person you should suggest to cut your hair!’
“She looked awesome so I started cutting all the people on the road’s hair!” she added. (ANI)
- Underwood does own make-up - Apr 24, 2012
- Taylor Swift goes green - Feb 15, 2012
- I don't like drinking : Taylor Swift - Nov 19, 2011
- Cyrus shocks fans with short hair - Aug 14, 2012
- Bullock's baby son flirts - Dec 21, 2011
- Taylor Swift suffers from relationship phobia - Nov 17, 2010
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Cyrus hidden fashion secrets - Feb 12, 2011
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- I wish I could go back to the original Heidi, says Heidi Montag - Nov 23, 2010
- Bob or pixie, cut it short this summer - May 19, 2010
- Penelope Cruz once set her hair on fire - May 05, 2011
- No stripping for Taylor Swift - Apr 12, 2011
- Taylor, Emma love to cook, bake together - Apr 11, 2012
- Singer Swift once dreamt of being financial advisor - Sep 05, 2011