Taylor Swift doesn’t regret airing break-up from Joe JonasApril 2nd, 2009 - 5:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 2 (ANI): American country-pop singer Taylor Swift has revealed that she has no regrets about revealing her break-up with Jonas Brothers star Joe to the public.
Jonas, 19, had ended his relationship with Swift, 19, last year, with a 25-second phone call.
Swift in turn wrote about her heartache in the song ‘Forever and Always’, and insists that she would keep on writing personal tunes.
“Writing songs about people is the only way I know how to do things. I mean, I can’t wish I hadn’t written a song about someone, because if I hadn’t, that song wouldn’t exist,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Seventeen magazine.
“I just don’t find any joy in writing about things I haven’t been through.
“Right now, my favourite thing to write about is love. And break-ups. And boys. And feelings,” she added. (ANI)
- Swift's song not on me: Jonas - Aug 16, 2012
- Gomez finds true friend in Taylor Swift - Aug 21, 2011
- Joe Jonas to sing 'his side of the story' about past break-ups - Mar 17, 2011
- Taylor Swift spills the secret of her success - Nov 07, 2010
- Taylor Swift enjoying being single - Oct 21, 2010
- Taylor Swift's life is inspiration for her music - Oct 07, 2010
- Taylor Swift 'takes aim at John Mayer in new song' - Oct 20, 2010
- Taylor Swift was left 'blindsided' - Jan 15, 2011
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato spotted at the Cheesecake Factory - May 05, 2010
- Taylor Swift has 'phobia' of being with the wrong guy - Nov 17, 2010
- Taylor Swift likes to date men who 'take charge' in relationships - Oct 30, 2010
- Taylor Swift "Blindsided" by Jake Gyllenhaal Spilt - Jan 14, 2011
- Swift battles emotions by writing songs - Jun 04, 2010
- I don't have a boyfriend: Taylor Swift - Oct 20, 2011
- Taylor Swift Targets Camilla Belle In "Better Than Revenge" Lyrics? - Oct 26, 2010