Taylor Lautner buys a new car - 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG coupeAugust 3rd, 2011 - 11:23 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Aug 3 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Taylor Lautner has purchased a new car. The 19-year-old picked a silver 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG coupe for himself last week in Los Angeles. The actor reportedly purchased the car in the region of $200,000.
TMZ’s report says Lautner was at the car dealership with his parents last week and after all the papers were done, the Twilight actor drove away from the garage in the new car. The car consumes a gallon for every 16-mile trip when it is on maximum capacity. The car’s top speed is 197 mph.
This is not the first car that Lautner has bought. The star last fall introduced his BMW 5 to the world when he opened the car’s interior to a writer from GQ magazine. He later told the writer that the ride was his first car. The writer was certainly impressed and wrote later that “the windows are tinted so dark they appear to be presidential-grade.”
Lautner is a star of the Twilight movies. He has already appeared in three of the movies and he is in the best position to have more roles in upcoming movies under the franchise.
- Mercedes-Benz is official partner of Noida F1 track - Aug 24, 2011
- Mercedes launches the new M-Class - Jan 05, 2012
- Mercedes launches like super sports car SLS AMG - Jul 16, 2010
- Mercedes to retail exclusive apparel and accessories - Sep 13, 2010
- Mercedes and Jaypee Sports launch performance driving academy - Jan 04, 2012
- Mercedes to increase investments to Rs.850 crore - Sep 05, 2012
- Mercedes launches 3D stimulator, luxury apparels - Sep 08, 2010
- Mercedes-Benz launches new M-Class in India - May 15, 2012
- Italy's $1.4m super car Pagani Huayra unveiled - Jan 29, 2011
- Mercedes to launch AMG Desert Gold in India - Jan 06, 2010
- Mercedes-Benz launches pre-owned car business in India - Jun 28, 2010
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 136,000 cars in US - Apr 06, 2011
- Hamilton's impounded Merc on sale in Melbourne - Apr 15, 2010
- Mercedes to launch new models to stay ahead of competition - Jul 30, 2010
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 127 cars in China - Aug 14, 2012