Tax debts of Snoop Dogg revealedApril 25th, 2009 - 5:38 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 25 (ANI): Rapper Snoop Dogg has been named the latest celebrity owing tax debts to the state of California.
Snoop Dogg, 36, is said to have failed to pay more than 284,000 dollars in back taxes, reports Contactmusic.
As per TMZ.com, the singer had a tax lien filed against him last month, which accused him of owing 284,053.59 dollars.
It turns out that he is not the only musician who owes taxes, as soul star Dionne Warwick was recently listed in California’s top 10 worst offenders.
And rappers Xzibit, Method Man and Lil’ Kim have also run into trouble with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS). (ANI)
- Ozzy, Sharon Osbourne in $1.7 mn tax debt - Apr 11, 2011
- Brinkley pledges to settle tax debt - Dec 06, 2011
- Jaime Pressly of 'My Name is Earl' Allegedly Owes $637G Taxes - Jan 25, 2011
- Snoop Dogg to launch premium cigars - Jan 21, 2012
- Snoop Dogg detained for cannabis on bus - Jan 10, 2012
- Nicolas Cage in $6m debt over unpaid taxes - Oct 10, 2009
- Jeff Bridges Slapped With $24,000 Tax Lien - May 14, 2010
- Jay-Z tops Forbes' 'Richest Rappers' list - Aug 18, 2010
- Martin Scorsese hit with $2.8m tax bill - Mar 09, 2011
- Wyclef Jean's tax woes: He owes $2 million to the IRS - Aug 09, 2010
- Al Pacino is involved in tax trouble - Mar 08, 2011
- Actress Jaime Pressly owes back taxes to the IRS - Jan 25, 2011
- Christina Ricci rushing to settle her outstanding tax bills - Apr 24, 2010
- Snoop Dogg's food joint? - Jul 02, 2011
- Snoop Dogg back to acting - Jan 10, 2011