Tarantino wants to cast Gaga in new filmMay 13th, 2011 - 7:11 am ICT by IANS
London, May 13 (IANS) Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino is reportedly eager to cast pop singer Lady Gaga in his next movie.
The “Pulp Fiction” director tried to impress Gaga by inviting Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to meet the singer and she wasted no time asking the couple to attend her Cannes Film Festival gig Wednesday.
“Tarantino knows Gaga’s a big fan of Brad and Angelina. When she heard they were both in Cannes, too, she mentioned that she’d love to have them come and watch the show. So Quentin gave his pal Brad a bell to ask the couple to join them,” mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“It’s no secret Quentin’s been eyeing up Gaga for a role in one of his up-and-coming films. And now they’re both in Cannes, he’s keen to show off his movie star credentials,” the source added.
- Brangelina plan lake-side vacation - Aug 29, 2012
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding gift - Sep 04, 2012
- Pitt parties hard at Cannes sans Jolie - May 25, 2012
- Brangelina appear together at awards ceremony - Feb 02, 2010
- Jolie buys Pitt a helicopter - May 15, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brad Pitt to produce biopic on Marilyn Monroe - Jun 05, 2012
- Brangelina buy 10 mn pounds house - May 03, 2012
- Jolie to gain weight for wedding - May 05, 2012
- Jolie's new tattoo is a tribute to Brad Pitt - May 13, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Brad Pitt to head off to Cannes with "Inglourious Basterds" - Apr 03, 2009
- Angelina Jolie makes an appearance at 'Comic-con' to promote her new movie Salt - Jul 23, 2010
Tags: angelina jolie, brad and angelina, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, cannes film festival, credentials, festival gig, film london, filmmaker, films, lady gaga, love, movie star, new film, pitt and angelina, pop singer, pulp fiction, quentin tarantino