Tara Reid wants Cinderella-style weddingMarch 26th, 2010 - 5:12 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Mar 26 (ANI): American actress Tara Reid has revealed that she wants her wedding to entrepreneur Michael Axtmann to have a fairy-tale Cinderella look.
Reid, 34, wants to have a white wedding “somewhere warm”, and though she did not reveal the date, she has expressed her excitement about looking for a dress.
“I’ve always wanted that fairy-tale Cinderella look,” the Herald Sun quoted her as saying in the new issue of In Touch Weekly.
“There’s only one moment in your entire life when you can dress like that, so I want to go over-the-top. A total princess,” she said.
Reid admitted she has enlisted Rani Totman, of St. Pucchi, to design her gown.
“I’ve been married in movies and stuff,” she said.
“But it’s not like this, picking out my own dress. Seeing myself and picturing Michael at the altar, I get butterflies in my stomach,” she added. (ANI)
- Tara Reid pulls the plug on her wedding - Apr 21, 2010
- Tara Reid Calls Off Her Wedding With Michael Axtmann - Apr 21, 2010
- Khloe: 'Kim's wedding is going to be Royal Wedding 2' - May 27, 2011
- Tara Reid 'engaged to boyfriend' - Jan 22, 2010
- Lily Collins's idea of perfect man - Apr 16, 2012
- Tara Reid engaged to boyfriend - Jan 22, 2010
- Tara Reid gets married to Michael Lillelund - Aug 15, 2011
- Tara Reid Gets Cozy With Ex- Fiance In The South Of France - Aug 02, 2010
- Gulshan Kumar's daughter makes 'fairy tale' debut at LFW - Mar 02, 2012
- Tara Reid calls off May wedding - Apr 21, 2010
- Tara Reid spotted making out with ex-fiance Michael Axtmann - Aug 02, 2010
- It was fun to play villain: Julia Roberts (Interview) - Apr 08, 2012
- Michael Axtmann Proposed Tara Reid For Marriage - Jan 21, 2010
- Actress Tara Reid Reunites With Ex-Fiance? - Aug 02, 2010
- Childhood fairytales revisited in Indian art - Oct 13, 2011