Tara Reid enjoys getting olderApril 3rd, 2012 - 4:29 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 3 (IANS) Actress Tara Reid is enjoying getting older and says that the feeling has calmed her down.
“Actually, I like it. I’ve been through a lot and I feel good with my life right now. I’m a lot more at peace and relaxed. And that has a lot to do with maturing; you calm down a lot and life isn’t so fast-paced. I like nothing more than chilling with my dog by the fireplace,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Reid, 36, as saying. The actress has been known for her wild parties lifestyle.
Last year, Reid announced that she had married Bulgarian financier Zack Kehayo in Greece after dating for three months, but she later admitted the union was not legal The actress said she is currently single.
“I’m not married. I’m very single and very happy right now,” she said.
She admits she isn’t worried about the future and whether or not she will marry eventually because she is happy being herself.
“If it’s meant to be that I get married, then great. But if not, then that’s great, too. You have to be happy with yourself, I feel good about where my life is going,” she added.
- I'm single and available: Tara Reid - Apr 08, 2012
- Tara Reid hits nightclub days after hospitalisation - Jul 26, 2012
- Wedding just happened: Reid - Aug 28, 2011
- Hudgens loves being brunette - May 09, 2012
- I'm very strong person: Eva Longoria - Sep 07, 2011
- I'm not freaked out about getting older, says Posh - Feb 16, 2011
- Kim Kardashian says she has 'mixed feelings' about turning 30 - Oct 17, 2010
- Tara Reid gets married to Michael Lillelund - Aug 15, 2011
- Aniston stays connected to ex-boyfriends - Jul 22, 2011
- I deserve some privacy: Johannsson - Sep 29, 2011
- Tara Reid 'engaged to boyfriend' - Jan 22, 2010
- I wanted a tall husband: Ratan Rajput - Jul 10, 2011
- Charlize Theron likes cold weather - Apr 13, 2012
- I wanted to do mischievous things on 'Bigg Boss': Veena Malik - Dec 26, 2010
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012