Takeshi Shudo The Creater Of Pokemon DiesOctober 30th, 2010 - 6:59 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Oct 30, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The writer and creator of the famous Children’s ed-animation show “Pokemon”, Takeshi Shudo died yesterday. According to sources, he reportedly suffered a subarachnoid hemorrhage and collapsed at Nara Station subsequently. He was immediately rushed to the Nara Hospital after he was spotted at the smoking area in that station. But the doctors could not do much about it and he left his breathe at the age of 61.
The incident happened at around 6 AM in the Nara Station on Thursday where all of a sudden he collapsed. When a passerby noticed him in that condition, he took him to the nearby Nara Hospital for an emergency surgery. The hospital’s emergency care center said that Takeshi Shudo was suffering from subarachnoid hemorrhage in his head. He left his breathe on October 29, in the morning, while he was recovering from his illness.
Takeshi Shudo was a great man as he was the cause of many children’s delight, for the lovable cartoon characters that he had created. He was the main writer for Pokemon Anime in Kanto, Orange Islands, and Johto arcs. He also wrote the first three Pokemon films. He has also been acclaimed for creating the “unusual intelligence” of the two characters created by him, namely Minky Momo and Goshogun. Takeshi Shudo has worked as a writer for several well known companies like Studio Ghibli. After working there for several years, he was finally signed by the The Pokmon Company. The company was so impressed with his creativity and efforts that he got the position of the chief writer almost immediately.
- Pokemon Chief Writer, Takeshi Shudon Is No More - Nov 04, 2010
- Bret Michaels Declares That His Hemorrhage Was Like A Gunshot - May 08, 2010
- Farmer's wife treated for rare brain disease - Aug 09, 2011
- Bret Michaels blames 2009 Tony Awards for causing brain hemorrhage - Mar 26, 2011
- Bret Michaels On His Way To Recovery - May 05, 2010
- Bret Michaels discharged from the hospital - May 05, 2010
- Bret Michaels is in a critical condition after suffering a brain hemorrhage - Apr 26, 2010
- Doctors Hope For Bret Michaels' Full Recovery - Apr 27, 2010
- Bret Michaels is 'critical but stable' in spite of suffering a setback - Apr 28, 2010
- Samuel L. Jackson to produce 'Afro Samurai' - Jul 22, 2011
- Bret Michaels In Stable But Critical State, Reports His Publicist - Apr 24, 2010
- Poison man Bret Michaels 'stabilizes' after brain hemorrhage - Apr 24, 2010
- Doctors: Bret Michaels can have a full recovery, but there are some dangers ahead - Apr 27, 2010
- Can Bret Michaels tour this summer? - Apr 29, 2010
- Bret Michaels Felt Hemorrhage Was A Gunshot! - May 08, 2010
Tags: arcs, chief writer, emergency care center, emergency surgery, goshogun, great man, kanto, kar, lovable cartoon characters, meena, momo, nearby nara, oct 30, orange islands, passerby, pokemon, smoking area, studio ghibli, subarachnoid hemorrhage, takeshi shudo