Take That’s Mark Own ‘to marry long-time girlfriend Emma Ferguson’August 25th, 2009 - 5:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 25 (ANI): Take That’s Mark Owen will soon tie the knot with his long-time girlfriend Emma Ferguson, it has emerged.
It is believed the couple will tie the knot in November this year.
Close sources say that the wedding party would be held at a Highlands castle and it would be “a private affair”, reports the Sun.
Take That band members Gary Barlow, Jason Orange and Howard Donald and former bandmate Robbie Williams will attend the party.
The 37-year-old Mark, and actress Emma, parents to three-year-old Elwood Jack and nine-month-old Willow Rose, have been planning to marry since Take That’s Circus tour ended in July.
A source said: “It will be the perfect way for Mark to end what has been a perfect year.” (ANI)
- 'Take That' member Mark Owen ties the knot - Nov 09, 2009
- Mark Owen's marriage back on track - Dec 30, 2010
- Take That members reach Scotland for Mark Owen's fairytale wedding - Nov 07, 2009
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams pokes fun at Mark Owen on stage - Mar 20, 2010
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Singer Mark Owen, Emma find love again - Dec 30, 2010
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams offers 'womaniser' Mark Owen his LA mansion as getaway - Mar 12, 2010
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams to wed longtime girlfriend - Aug 06, 2010
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
Tags: actress emma, band members, circus tour, ferguson, gary barlow, girlfriend emma, jason orange, knot, london, long time, mark owen, old elwood, parents, private affair, robbie williams, sun, time girlfriend, wedding party, willow